What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
local news... apparently lady gaga won a bunch of stuff and the skins won... how thats local i have no idea

Monday Night Countdown. I can see why Joe Namath tried to kiss Suzy Kolber. She is really cute.

Kevin

Just watched the whole season of The Amazing Race. Geez, what a let down the finale was!

Hoarders

YUCK

First episode of "Lost Girl" - promising

Just finished an advanced screening of No Ordinary Family. It's like The Incredibles meets the camera angles and storytelling of Modern Family.

The Office, if nothings on its always the office

destination golf michigan... that state has a lot of golf courses

"Death Comes To Town" - Kids in the Hall

The new KITH series on Sundance or IFC (I forget which one, they're right next to each other for us).
If you liked the original series, you will love this new one. All new characters and set in a small town trying to win the Olympics bid for 2028. New episodes are on Sunday nights I do believe...

really digging the previews for the new show on NBC called 'The Event' Looks a lot like Lost/Flash Forward

really digging the previews for the new show on NBC called 'The Event' Looks a lot like Lost/Flash Forward

oh man theyve been hyping teh crap outta that... every other commercial is about "the event"
im thinking more along the lines of alien nation or v

i just finished watching the butt kicking of the chargers by the chefs on nfl replay

Futurama then American DAD

Criminal Minds.

GHOST ADVENTURES-Investigating at Gettysburg,some crazy stuff goin on i would like to go there someday.Anybody believe in GHOSTs?

Last edited:
Watching the local news channel's "Friday Night Lights" so we can watch the highlights of my son's varsity football game. They played well, winning 48-14. Woot woot!

College football all day! Arkansas vs. Georgia then Florida vs Tennessee and Texas vs. Tech tonight and probably changing between other games throughout the day. I love Saturdays!

Sunderland-Arsenal.

Auburn v Clemson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GHOST ADVENTURES-Investigating at Gettysburg,sum crazy stuff goin on i would like 2 go there sumday.Anybody believe n GHOSTs?
i love anything paranormal
Watching the local news channel's "Friday Night Lights" so we can watch the highlights of my son's varsity football game. They played well, winning 48-14. Woot woot!
that is so awesome bonk... you should put it on youtube

well i dont get the chargers game here and im too tired/lazy to go to a sports bar
so im flipping channels between the redskins game and i survived

Pats-Jets.

now im flipping between the nfl network and anything else i can find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back