THP Fall Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Thanks for clarrifying. I was going to be playing with degoins on sunday and I was being selfish and hoping I'd get to play with another THPer! Can't get enough of playing with new people

edit: LOVE the avatar

Thanks for clarrifying. I was going to be playing with degoins on sunday and I was being selfish and hoping I'd get to play with another THPer! Can't get enough of playing with new people

edit: LOVE the avatar

Thanks, it's because I am the she devil who won't leak any of the information on the pre release items.

Your she devil doesn't look very evil GG. You may want to find one a bit more intimidating. :)

Do the carts at PGA Resort have GPS on them?

888815994_qJkAM-L.jpg

Found this picture in the thread loaded with pictures of the courses that we will be playing.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?11845-PGA-National-Resort-Course-Pictures&highlight=national+resort

I'm looking forward to playing with GG, Mary C and Adamsgirl. This is going to be blast and I need this little getaway so bad!

Same here! I can't wait to play with the ladies I'm paired with. I see lots of giggles and good times

We had some last minute changes and some tee times have been changed. Please refer to the first page to see the changes. The ladies have been switched around a bit, and a few of the guys groups have been changed as well. We have one less tee time on Sunday now as well.

I noticed that PR guy is in both the first and second groups on Saturday, GG.

Thanks for the head's up GG. TC, filidini, get ready to get your gamble on! And welcome to the group on Sunday T!! Now I have someone to help me in case the old dudes croak over!

I noticed that PR guy is in both the first and second groups on Saturday, GG.

Oops, thanks for catching that I just fixed it. PRGuy will be playing in JB's group on Saturday and Caleb C. will be in the 2nd group and then it's reversed for Sunday.

Thanks for the head's up GG. TC, filidini, get ready to get your gamble on! And welcome to the group on Sunday T!! Now I have someone to help me in case the old dudes croak over!

i think fildini's a shark, i ain't betting with that guy, but i'll gladly take your money!

*who hits the burner 2.0's further?*

I get to play with P4B AND Uncle Daddy? EPIC!!!!!!

i think fildini's a shark, i ain't betting with that guy, but i'll gladly take your money!

So I don't remember what you and fildini had each expressed regarding tee boxes for Saturday, but whatever you guys want I'm in. We'll have a great time!

I get to play with P4B AND Uncle Daddy? EPIC!!!!!!

i know that uncle daddy will be pumped to find out he gets to tee it up with you thanks!

So I don't remember what you and fildini had each expressed regarding tee boxes for Saturday, but whatever you guys want I'm in. We'll have a great time!

i think we are planning on playing one up from the tips, but whatever, if you're dead set on the tips that's ok too.

We had some last minute changes and some tee times have been changed. Please refer to the first page to see the changes. The ladies have been switched around a bit, and a few of the guys groups have been changed as well. We have one less tee time on Sunday now as well.

I know that you have this posted in another place, but can you put the tee times next to the group?

i know that uncle daddy will be pumped to find out he gets to tee it up with you thanks!

i think we are planning on playing one up from the tips, but whatever, if you're dead set on the tips that's ok too.
One up from the tips is good, there is no reason for me to hurt myself. The more I pondered it the more I was thinking I'd be fine moving up, I couldn't back out before without looking like a coward, now I can just say, yeah I'll do whatever you want. :wink: One up from the tips is good, maybe we'll back up to the tips at the Bear Trap if we're feeling ballsy.

One up from the tips is good, there is no reason for me to hurt myself. The more I pondered it the more I was thinking I'd be fine moving up, I couldn't back out before without looking like a coward, now I can just say, yeah I'll do whatever you want. :wink: One up from the tips is good, maybe we'll back up to the tips at the Bear Trap if we're feeling ballsy.

i hear ya! i want to enjoy myself and i wouldn't mind having a birdie attempt or two and i don't think that playing from the tips will do me any good. but yes, to run the bear trap from the tips might be a good bit of fun. either way, i'm down for whatever.

I was kind of thinking the same thing about the bear trap, I'm good with playing whatever my group would like

i hear ya! i want to enjoy myself and i wouldn't mind having a birdie attempt or two and i don't think that playing from the tips will do me any good. but yes, to run the bear trap from the tips might be a good bit of fun. either way, i'm down for whatever.
Maybe we can even play our real ball from the tees we've been playing then hustle to the back and hit one. Obviously without disrupting play.
EDIT: On the bear trap par 3's only

TC,

The only Shark that I could be is one that breathes air and can swim amongst the trees along the edge of the fairway.

Being a Shark would enable me to recover my playing partners briddestones from the bottom of the pond!

Maybe we can even play our real ball from the tees we've been playing then hustle to the back and hit one. Obviously without disrupting play.
EDIT: On the bear trap par 3's only

i like your thinking p4b, you're a realist!

TC,

The only Shark that I could be is one that breathes air and can swim amongst the trees along the edge of the fairway.

Being a Shark would enable me to recover my playing partners briddestones from the bottom of the pond!

good to know, but don't think i won't be evaluating you on the range that morning, haha. you're down to play one up from the tips right?

btw, love the avatar!!!!!

good to know, but don't think i won't be evaluating you on the range that morning, haha. you're down to play one up from the tips right?

btw, love the avatar!!!!!

I will play from whatever tee box we agree on..

Unless I cant hit a drive pior to the round and I decide to bit$h out

Back