Bridges' Putter Collection: What's Next?

Hey Bridges - how about a grooved putter like a Rife or Yes! putter?

Hey Bridges - how about a grooved putter like a Rife or Yes! putter?

I was thinking about getting a rife but im not sure I like the looks of it all that much, even though I hear its an excellent putter. If I do get one it will probably be one of the last ones I get because they tend to run a little higher in price.

How do you like yours?

I was thinking about getting a rife but im not sure I like the looks of it all that much, even though I hear its an excellent putter. If I do get one it will probably be one of the last ones I get because they tend to run a little higher in price.

How do you like yours?

I like mine quite a bit, but it's not the prettiest putter. All of Rife's putters have grooved faces. Since you're a Anser-style fan, you should take a look at the Aussie:

Rife-IBF-Tour-Series-Aussie-black-Putter.jpg

I like mine quite a bit, but it's not the prettiest putter. All of Rife's putters have grooved faces. Since you're a Anser-style fan, you should take a look at the Aussie:

Thanks Bonk. I will check it out and read up on them some more, and try to look at a price range for one.

I think you need some Yes! in there. Even if you have the cash, the Forged models would be a great addition.

Dont get me wrong, I like custom putters a lot but what im wanting to do right now just fits the budget better. I will have some customs later on down the road. I agree though, putters are personal and some probably think im an idiot for going with stock/OEM's lol, but I like them a lot.

Sorry bridges I think I came off the wrong way. I love oem putters, I was speaking on things like stock vs oem grips. My bad man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you need some Yes! in there. Even if you have the cash, the Forged models would be a great addition.
idk man, Im not real big on those putters. Just not really what I like but who knows I might change my mind a couple months from now lol
Sorry bridges I think I came off the wrong way. I love oem putters, I was speaking on things like stock vs oem grips. My bad man.

No worries at all.

Your putter collection is one of a kind, Looks really good!

Bought number 4 on the list today, so marking it off. I think I might jump to number 9 on the list, I cant stop thinking about it lol

List

1 Taylormade Daytona Kia Ma (black model)
2 Cleveland Classic 4
3 Nike BC101
4 Mizuno Bettinardi BC 1
5 Wilson Staff 8861
6 Taylormade Rossa Classic Daytona 1
7 Ping Karsten Anser
8 Cleveland Classic 1 BRZ
9 Nike Method 001
10 Odyssey Black #1
11 Odyssey Black #9
12 SeeMore DB4 Gunmetal
13 Bettinardi BB1

TAYLORMADE DAYTONA KIA MA
TaylorMade%20Rossa%20TP%20by%20Kia%20Ma%20Daytona%20Putter.jpg

CLEVELAND CLASSIC 4
41HHgtnP5kL._AA300_.jpg

NIKE BC101
bc_101_heeltoe_large.jpg

Mizuno Bettinardi BC1
m-bc1blade.jpg

nice...I loved the method 003 at the outing

Getting the Mizuno betti in the next couple of days, waiting on the ups guy!

I was going to go with the method next but Im going to wait for a price drop on it. Im eying the odyssey black #9 now.

Getting the Mizuno betti in the next couple of days, waiting on the ups guy!

I was going to go with the method next but Im going to wait for a price drop on it. Im eying the odyssey black #9 now.

bridges, just a thought here, but perhaps if you put the collection on hold for a little while you might be able to save some $$$ to make the outing in 2011.

bridges, just a thought here, but perhaps if you put the collection on hold for a little while you might be able to save some $$$ to make the outing in 2011.

That's true, but it's hard not buying a putter lol

i know dude, but think about all the putters you'll be able to get your hands on at the outing, and i can almost garauntee that there will be some phenomenal stuff for raffle or prizes. just food for thought.

TC's right, bridges. You can put a putter or two on hold any day. Outings are much more fun than a little impulse ebay'ing.

I for one definitely know the pressure. But I can ASSURE you, with the new contests we are lining up for putters, that you will NOT want to miss this one. Its just a few months and then you can get back to it. hehe

TC's right, bridges. You can put a putter or two on hold any day. Outings are much more fun than a little impulse ebay'ing.

I think the outing has caused more impulse ebaying....damn ebay, eventually Jenn will lock my account on there

I for one definitely know the pressure. But I can ASSURE you, with the new contests we are lining up for putters, that you will NOT want to miss this one. Its just a few months and then you can get back to it. hehe

Wow...that gives me the willies. I love me some putter contests!

Bridges, I'm as big a putter ho as you and I'm putting it on hold to save, I know you can too!

Ok, Ok I guess I can hold off. Maybe just one more putter between now and then lol but I will hold off on the rest.

Ebay is kicking my butt, I need to cancel my account.

Got the Mizuno Bettinardi in just now. Its a good looking putter, but super light! I got the 330gram one, because my Cleveland (340g) was a tad to heavy for my liking. But 330g is way to light, good thing its just for a collection lol

Bridges, we're doing this because we are your family. We love you Bridges, put the putters down. If you love us back you can say no so that you can save $ for the outing and be with us, your family!

Bridges, we're doing this because we are your family. We love you Bridges, put the putters down. If you love us back you can say no so that you can save $ for the outing and be with us, your family!

Haha, Im just going to buy 1 more then I will save.

Haha, Im just going to buy 1 more then I will save.

That same putter will be there after the outing and will even be cheaper. I promise you that.

Step away Bridges, it's over. Stop the madness man, save for the outing. Live to buy another putter on a different day...for us. Your family.

Back