Tin Cup - Personal Imprinting System

very cool product musta missed the link when it first came out.

Anyone using a tin cup?

Anyone using a tin cup?

This looks like a cool way to mark your ball. Any of you out there use one of these? If so, what do you think?

http://www.tin-cup.com

Merged with the Tin Cup thread.

We also have a THP Tin Cup marker.

Hey, I've always avoided marking my balls a lot because of the colours going from ball to club face..

Are you having issues with that at all?

Hey, I've always avoided marking my balls a lot because of the colours going from ball to club face..

Are you having issues with that at all?

Nope. And if it is an issue, the easiest thing is just turning the mark away from the ball on the tee.

Nope. And if it is an issue, the easiest thing is just turning the mark away from the ball on the tee.

Absolutely, I wasn't too concerned on the tee, it was more elsewhere on the course where you are not able to move the ball...

Hmm... Maybe I'll jump on the maple leaf. I love the USA flag one... Kinda wishing the Canadian leaf had two bars on the outside..

Merged with the Tin Cup thread.

We also have a THP Tin Cup marker.

Sry, when I used the search function this thread didn't come up. Cool product.

I really like the St Andrew's Cross (Scottish Flag) one. I may have to order that one sometime.

Hmm... Maybe I'll jump on the maple leaf. I love the USA flag one... Kinda wishing the Canadian leaf had two bars on the outside..

They have that one now - see "Oh Canada".

I just ordered one of these today myself. Told them that I found them here on the THP forum.

This is cool! I want a Frog one. Where can I get one??? I would mark all my balls with a frog. Hey you perverts get your head out of the gutter. I'm being serious... LOL

**** Nevermind I found them. Oh my look at the "Rip It". instead of Ribit... LOL

Last edited:
These things are freakin' fantastic!!! Thanks for the link!

I need to finally break down and order the dog marker for Mrs. AHA. I think this is a great idea for a product and having seen these in person, they are top notch.

I need to finally break down and order the dog marker for Mrs. AHA. I think this is a great idea for a product and having seen these in person, they are top notch.

You need a paradise stamp so you can smack them around in advance of August when you do it in person!

Yea I need to get a cat marker for KellyyBo and she would be a happy kitty :thumb:... Hey for folks that buy early Christmas gifts for stocking stuffers etc.,,, this would be a cool one for your golfer friends.

You need a paradise stamp so you can smack them around in advance of August when you do it in person!

Good call...I like it!

Yea I need to get a cat marker for KellyyBo and she would be a happy kitty :thumb:... Hey for folks that buy early Christmas gifts for stocking stuffers etc.,,, this would be a cool one for your golfer friends.

Good idea OG...these would make great stocking stuffers.

I just wish they did a discount when you bought a few. I know there are about 3-4 that I'd like to have!

I haven't seen them in person yet, but they sound well made - stainless steel is good.

I've had my eye on the 007 one for a while and now it's on sale, my checkbook doesn't like all the deals I find out about on here!

Those are so cool. I don't know how I missed this earlier.

I have the Shamrock and love it. Can be a bit time consuming to fill in but I generally will imprint a dozen at a time.

Hey for folks that buy early Christmas gifts for stocking stuffers etc.,,, this would be a cool one for your golfer friends.

Is that a hint? I didn't see one of a geriatric using a walker.

Back