Beginning on Friday: THP Fall Golf Outing & Demo Day At PGA National Resort & Spa

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Beginning on Friday: THP Fall Golf Outing & Demo Day At PGA National Resort & Spa

Got this email tidbit today:

The Hackers Paradise Fall Golf Outing & Demo Day Set To Begin Friday At Historic PGA National Resort & Spa
Exclusive and unique experience provides forum members opportunity to experience product from more than 25 golf manufacturers

THP Media, which hosts an interactive golf forum, publishes a quarterly print publication and hosts a weekly radio show, is set to begin the most significant consumer demo experience in company history. THP's Fall Outing begins this weekend at the historic PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

"We successfully held the Spring Outing & Demo Day at a local golf course, but nothing will compare to hosting our event at a golf resort like PGA National," said THP President Josh Babbitt. "This will be a "first of its kind" type of outing and we believe it will be a memorable weekend for everybody that is able to make the trip to West Palm Beach and experience this incredible resort. The weekend will be filled with 2 demo days, golf each day as well as time for food, drinks, and fun."

PGA National Resort & Spa (www.pgaresort.com ) has been recognized by numerous golf publications as one of the top resorts in the U.S. and is the only resort to host a Ryder Cup, PGA Championship, and a regular stop on the PGA TOUR (The Honda Classic).

Earlier this year, THP hosted its inaugural Golf outing, a weekend experience in Sarasota, Florida, which featured equipment from more than 20 companies and golfers from all around the country testing them out on the range and during actual play. This year's outing will include demo and fitting experiences with the latest drivers, irons, putters and wedges. THP will also host a private dinner for all of their guests, as well as private contests and giveaways.

2025809.jpg

To date, THP Media, Inc. reaches more than 200,000 people per month through their different outlets and has emerged as one of the dependable media outlets for the industry as a whole.

THP Media consists of four basic groups to cover every company's needs. The Hackers Paradise website that continues growth in huge numbers daily and exceeded their growth plans by 400% in 2009. THP: The Magazine, which sold out its inaugural issue in less than 48 hours in December of 25,000 copies and hit newsstands nationwide in the Spring of 2010 with their 1st full issue featuring Jim Furyk on the cover. THP Radio - Which premiered in 2010 with its first show of In the Rough with JB & Golfer Gal and has since added Tour Talk W/ Jake & Dano, and The Greenside with THP & Putterzone. And THP TV - which is broadcast continually on the THP website and distributed through our readers to reach thousands each week. The combined spectrum of reach for THP Media dwarfs the competition and is your "paradise" for reaching consumers directly.

and I look forward to partaking in it!

Great find Smalls. I really liked the ending statement: "The combined spectrum of reach for THP media dwarfs the competition and is your "paradise" for reaching consumers directly".

This will be such a great time for those who will be attending. I wish I could have made this one!

I have to admit I am fully green with envy at everyone going. Hope nothing but clear skies and great times for all and can't wait to read the equipment reviews by everyone.

I have to admit I am fully green with envy at everyone going. Hope nothing but clear skies and great times for all and can't wait to read the equipment reviews by everyone.

i know you are looking forward to that too CL! there's a ton of folks that i wish could be at this one too, yourself included. you'll have to partake in the next one, or at least meet up with some of us southeasterners for our next little shindig.

anything in particular you want some findings on?

I definitely want to make the next one if at all possible and would love to play in a little SE get together. Honestly in terms of equipment I'm set(yikes I can't believe I said that) I am probably most interested in driver shafts right now. My interest is peaked by the C Kua's and want to hear everyone's thoughts on how stable they are. Also just love to hear others thoughts on irons. Irons are my favorite piece of golf equipment and like to hear everyone's thoughts on the different sets especially the new Mizzie's as I for one think that there is something really special about a few of their new offerings. I'm real sad that there is going to be a Machine putter down there and I won't be rolling it. I want to start reading reviews by Saturday night folks!!! Have a ton of fun down there TC

Envious indeed! Wish you all the best of times.

Will definitely have to make room in the budget and calender for one of these some time in the future.

Machine Putter? Or Putters? heheh

OUCH! Rubbing salt in the wound much?

Seriously, though...I hope everyone attending has the time of their lives and plays well, both on the course and with each other.

P.S. Post tons of pictures!

Back