THP Giveaway Prizes - Fall Outing & Demo Day

Wow, the SeeMore is beautiful. Thanks to them for sending that it for the proceedings.

My goodness, all I can say is "Kid in a Candy Store"!

Those 3 putters are almost too good looking to play with!
But I would definitely play any of them

I would game any of them in a second and the SeeMore in a half second...haha

I can't sleep... not sure why, but I've been looking at that Machine putter for the past half hour (yes, I have the pictures saved)
It reminds me so much of a sports car!

GG, if we want raffle tickets can we buy them once at the outing or do we need to puchase them ahead of time? sorry if this has been asked but i can't find the answer.

GG, if we want raffle tickets can we buy them once at the outing or do we need to puchase them ahead of time? sorry if this has been asked but i can't find the answer.

The tickets can be purchased at the outing, however, it would be easier for us if they were purchased ahead of time but we won't turn anyone down if they want to buy the tickets at the outing as well. Plus once everyone sees the prizes I have a feeling they may want to get tickets, because the putters are gorgeous!

The tickets can be purchased at the outing, however, it would be easier for us if they were purchased ahead of time but we won't turn anyone down if they want to buy the tickets at the outing as well. Plus once everyone sees the prizes I have a feeling they may want to get tickets, because the putters are gorgeous!

i think that's exactly the situation i'm in: waiting to actually see the stuff, but if it's easier to pre purchase the tickets for you guys then i need to get my butt in gear.

thanks for answering.

I can't sleep... not sure why, but I've been looking at that Machine putter for the past half hour (yes, I have the pictures saved)
It reminds me so much of a sports car!

if I win it I will sell it to you....come on man, its for your health...hehe

The putters are in a spot that I walk past each day quite a bit. All 4 of them are so nice.

The putters are in a spot that I walk past each day quite a bit. All 4 of them are so nice.

Do you talk to them and say, "Hello gorgeouses!"

I'm going to demo the hell out of the mizuno irons just in case :)

I am putting decent with my SeeMore putter at the moment, however I would luvvvvvvvvv to have a new one in the stall. Those putters look awesome to say the least. Is it September 17th YET!!!!

Last edited:
I am putting decent with my SeeMore putter at the moment, however I would luvvvvvvvvv to have a new one in the stall. Those putters look awesome to say the least. Is it September 17th YET!!!!
We're getting there ol Gray, we're getting there!

I just found out that there is a Mizuno fitting session coming to my local Golf Town, on September 21st... That is also the day after I get home from the outing. Coincidence? I think not!

How am I supposed to afford a trip to Canada to get fitted when I just got back from FL? That just doesn't make any sense, rb.

hehehe. Well played!

Wanted to give this one a final bump for all the golfers making their way to FL. Some amazing prizes up for grabs.

Back