The Official "Ive left for the Outing" Thread - Check in here.

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Thought it would be cool to have a thread for everyone to check in at as we all leave for the WPB and the outing. Come in here and keep us all posted about your travels and arrival. And if youve already left, check in here when you arrive. I'll be back here to check in tomorrow. cant wait!

I'd like to hear peoples experience getting from the airport to the resort. Especially if you are taking the Yellow Shuttle.

not a bad idea OEM...maybe when people arrive early they can post a picture or 2 of what we are about to see

I'd like to hear peoples experience getting from the airport to the resort. Especially if you are taking the Yellow Shuttle.
I'll be on that Yellow Express tomorrow at 1pm sharp, I'm going to jump off the plane and get my golf bag out myself and bolt for the Yellow Express line! Outta my way people, I've got a tee time!

My mind has already left.....body will follow at 9am tomorrow

Same here, mind checked out and took off already.

Good thing I don't have any conference calls today;)

I want to see JB and GolferGal's cars packed up

I want to see JB and GolferGal's cars packed up

I just took some pictures of my car but the pictures don't show how packed it really is because you can't see all the staff bags stacked up in the back. Or all the putters hidden under seats and basically anywhere else I could fit them. Plus we still have more to put in there.

I just took some pictures of my car but the pictures don't show how packed it really is because you can't see all the staff bags stacked up in the back. Or all the putters hidden under seats and basically anywhere else I could fit them. Plus we still have more to put in there.

Poor Ellie is probably watching you thinking...what the heck is going on here

My lex is afraid of my golf travel bag, I think she thought I was going to put her in it. Little does she know @75lbs she would cost me too much to check her on the plane.

Poor Ellie is probably watching you thinking...what the heck is going on here

She is and it's making me so sad because she knows when the luggage comes out that we are leaving her. Her dog sitter is picking her up tonight rather than us bringing her over tomorrow so that we can just hit the road first thing tomorrow but it's going to be so sad without her.

She is and it's making me so sad because she knows when the luggage comes out that we are leaving her. Her dog sitter is picking her up tonight rather than us bringing her over tomorrow so that we can just hit the road first thing tomorrow but it's going to be so sad without her.

I'm dropping mine off tomorrow morning @ my parents. She is will sad, but that won't last long because my sister is coming home from Phoenix tomorrow night for the weekend, so she will have lots of quality time there.

Our dogs both get freaked out when the suit cases come out. They know what that means. PARTY!!!! in the house while the humans leave!

I am officially NOT off yet! Checked in 1 1/2 hrs early, all ready to go and the flight is delayed 1 hour, grrrr.

Liz said Oreo cried all night with me being gone, she didn't get much sleep, poor thing (orio lol).

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I am officially NOT off yet! Checked in 1 1/2 hrs early, all ready to go and the flight is delayed 1 hour, grrrr.

Liz said Oreo cried all night with me being gone, she didn't get much sleep, poor thing (orio lol).

Our first official check in!! Youre doing better then the rest of us sitting here at work checking in haha

Our first official check in!! Youre doing better then the rest of us sitting here at work checking in haha

I'm wondering when we will get our first update from the Calloway/SethO charter bus

aa_1955_chevrolet_6700_series_bus_partridge_family-712427.jpg

Everyone be safe on your drives and flights!

I'm wondering when we will get our first update from the Calloway/SethO charter bus

Oh man I don't think that'll fit in my driveway. :D

To make matters worst I'm sitting next to the bar and not a sit open in the place. Come on people don't you know its not even lunch yet? Open for us hardcore types, haha

Checking in! We're in our first traffic jam on I75. Seems to be a bad crash somewhere. Helicopters flying over. We're about 2 hours north of the Fl state line.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Be safe guys, you may beat me there at this point.

I'll let you know in about an hour. I'll do a full customer service review!

Checking in! We're in our first traffic jam on I75. Seems to be a bad crash somewhere. Helicopters flying over. We're about 2 hours north of the Fl state line.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Those are THP helicopters, we are trying to monitor your every move

Back