What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
arby's overpriced roast beef

filet tips in a beef broth with mushrooms and onions.

My first meal on the converted to natural gas grill: Ribeyes. Surprise! haha

Also, fried zuchinni and baked potatoes.

Toasted cheese n tomato soup last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

homemade chicken quesodillas last night, some kind of seafood tonight

Having some of the boys over tonight for the pre shindig shindig. On the menu tonight is skirt steak fajitas marinated in my own personal mojo, a cool pineapple Jarritos (it's pineapple soda or pop or whatever you want to call it) to wash it down and for dessert a nice creme brulee flavored with something if TC would just text me what flavor they want on the dang things (either almond, hazelnut or orange).

Having some of the boys over tonight for the pre shindig shindig. On the menu tonight is skirt steak fajitas marinated in my own personal mojo, a cool pineapple Jarritos (it's pineapple soda or pop or whatever you want to call it) to wash it down and for dessert a nice creme brulee flavored with something if TC would just text me what flavor they want on the dang things (either almond, hazelnut or orange).

Hazelnut is the consensus! Sorry dude....never got your text.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Spank, do we need to bring adult beverages?

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Spank, do we need to bring adult beverages?

You guys must be up in God's country... if you choose so, you may but I do have some hard stuff but no beer.

I had Subway for lunch and dinner the last two days. They aren't my favorite subs but for $5 I can get two meals out of it and it's not all that bad for you. Tonight we have a friend in town and we are going out for Italian.

And a great time it will be. I have my camera ready for a shot or two of you in an apron! I've got us a bottle of wine to help the celebration, (if it stays intact in my ogio golf bag, lol).

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

And a great time it will be. I have my camera ready for a shot or two of you in an apron! I've got us a bottle of wine to help the celebration, (if it stays intact in my ogio golf bag, lol).

Duey, I don't do aprons. If I get dirty I just jump straight into the pool.

Haha, what flavor Brulee is in the pool right now?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Haha, what flavor Brulee is in the pool right now?

TC just got back to me, it'll be hazelnut. I can't explain enough how hard it is to make dessert with 2 toddlers running around.

its gonna be something mexican altho im craving clam chowda

Uggg. High school concession stand food. Going to my youngest son's football game that starts 30 minutes after I'm off work - I won't get home until 8pm so I need to eat there.

Uggg. High school concession stand food. Going to my youngest son's football game that starts 30 minutes after I'm off work - I won't get home until 8pm so I need to eat there.

yikes... dont eat any mystery meat
you cant stop off for fast food somewhere on the way?

yikes... dont eat any mystery meat
you cant stop off for fast food somewhere on the way?

Not really. I'm off at 4pm - in 45 mins, and the game is at 4:30. Don't want to miss the opening kickoff. I'll make sure to stay away from the mystery meat, lol.

Nothing like a good ol concession stand hot dog wrapped in foil lol. Id go for the nachos with a side hot dog, coke and maybe some chocolate to make it taste better. Oh, dont forget the skittles! There nice to snack on throughout the game.

whats everyone eating tonight... i need ideas

We had eggs, bacon and toast. Love breakfast for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back