Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
1019201288_tL9UZ-M.jpg

PRODUCT INFORMATION

2011 BB Series Putters Information:
- Milled from our propriety fusion of the softest carbon steel with special ingredients to insure a unique and quality feel upon impact.
- Our new “Metallic Fog” proprietary finish that looks stunning on our patented “Honeycomb™ Face.”
- Beautiful, paint filled graphics to compliment this stunning finish.
- Durable finish that will not corrode, discolor or tarnish.
- Milled Single Sight Line.
- Bettinardi/WINN Grip. Standard or Mid-sized Grip Available.
- Patented Headcover.
- Available in 340g and 355g head weights.
- BB1 and BB33 available RH & LH
- Price: MAP $ 275.00

2011 Studio Stock Series Information:

- Milled from our propriety fusion of the softest carbon steel with special ingredients to insure a unique and quality feel upon impact.
- Features our new proprietary finish, “Borealis Black.” This finish has beautiful exotic colors and a mirror-like luster. Patented “Tour Fit Face.”
- Beautiful, paint filled graphics to compliment this dramatic finish.
- Durable finish that will not corrode, discolor or tarnish.
- Bettinardi/WINN Grip. Standard or Mid-sized Grip Available.
- Patented Headcover.
- SS #5,6,7 available RH only #8 available RH & LH
- Available in a 345g head weight.
Price: MAP $ 375.00

2011 Signature Series Information
- Milled from our proprietary Double Aged Stainless Steel.
- “Tour” Inspired Designs.
- “Tour Feel-Impact Technology (Tour FIT Face)
- The Bettinardi “Tour Finish” has a subtlety muted appearance and is lightly sanded and polished by master technicians. It has a bead blast top line and body to reduce all glare while showing the beauty, precision and detail of the putter.
- Bettinardi/Grip Master black leather grip. Standard or Mid-sized Grip Available.
- Patented Headcover.
- Limited Run.
- Available in a 345g head weight.
- Price: MAP $ 495.00

BLADE PUTTERS

1. Product Name: BB1 Series
Description: The BB1 is a classic Heel-Toe weighted putter with a plummer neck shaft.
Available in 340g and 355g head weights.
Left hand version available.
Price: MAP $ 275.00

2. Product Name: BB8 Flow Neck
Description: The BB8 Flow Neck is a two-tier flange putter. The hosel is round vs. the standard plumber look!
1019519857_8hHWa-M.jpg
1019519863_RSFUg-M.jpg

1019519826_95oYs-M.jpg
1019519936_raStV-M.jpg

3. Product Name: BB27 Series
Description: The BB27 is a Face Balanced, Heel-Toe weighted putter with a double bend shaft. This model has a larger profile at address which inspires a confident stroke.
1019524424_RYBt4-M.jpg
1019524441_AyywX-M.jpg

1019524420_SgMHR-M.jpg
1019524444_TFomQ-M.jpg

4. Product Name: Studio Stock #5
Description: The Studio Stock #5 is a variation on our BB1 style head. However, the Studio Stock #5 is a longer Plumber Neck which fits a more straight back straight through stroke.
Available in a 345g head weight.

5. Product Name: Studio Stock #6
Description: This Studio Stock #6 style putter is a classic blade that has been used by the best putters ever to play the game. Bettinardi has milled this putter for appearance, feel, precision and performance. When you set your eyes on this one you will have to agree we have milled this style to classic perfection!

6. Product Name: Studio Stock #8
Description: The Studio Stock #8 is a modern design based on the classic heel-toe weighted putter design. The #8 has a standard Plumbers neck and a raised toe to frame the golf ball perfectly.
Left hand version available.

1019527273_unyJb-M.jpg
1019527291_hD7XP-M.jpg

1019527292_C38Do-M.jpg
1019527301_S2Lmt-M.jpg

7. Product Name: Signature Series Model One
Description: A new “Signature Series” will be introduced for Bettinardi Golf in 2011. The Signature Series Model One is a classic BB1 style Heel-Toe weighted putter with a plumber neck shaft. The Model One also has a milled Sound Slot cut into its sole which provides a unique feel at impact.
Price: MAP $ 495.00

1019526166_FL7bf-M.jpg
1019526172_Nvh2s-M.jpg

1019526186_isWdu-M.jpg
1019526202_9nNU8-M.jpg

8. Product Name: Signature Series Model Two
Description: The Signature Series Two is completely inspired by Tour Professional and Bettinardi Staffer, Brian Gay. It is a heel-toe weighted blade that also incorporates another patented feature, our “Tour” Feel-Impact-Technology (FIT) face. The “Tour FIT Face” has score lines horizontally milled across the hitting area on the face of the putter. This detailed milling delivers an incredibly soft, yet consistent feel. Brian has been using this putter for 2 seasons on The PGA Tour which includes 3 victories in that span.
Right hand version available.
Price: MAP $ 495.00

MALLET PUTTERS

1. Product Name: BB33 Mallet
Description: The BB33 is a modern mallet which has a classic pear shape profile at address. The flange is uniquely designed to achieve maximum perimeter weighting for optimum performance. The BB33 is perfectly face balanced with a double bend shaft.
Available 340g and 355g heads.
Left Hand versions available.

1019525374_7kun2-M.jpg
1019525402_Txe2b-M.jpg

1019525413_CKVqN-M.jpg
1019525417_HZsCf-M.jpg

2. Product Name: Studio Stock #7
Description: The Studio Stock #7 is a ½ moon mallet that has a semi-circle cut out of its flange area. A Prototype of this putter was tested on Tour this year and was extremely well received by numerous players. The Studio Stock #7 sports a small spud to accommodate the double bend shaft.
Available in 345g head.

- Manufacturing:
We are proud to be fully Milled in the USA and our materials are always locally sourced.

- Materials:
The Bettinardi Golf, “2011 BB Series” and the “2011 Studio Stock Series” use a custom, selected blend of
Metals - a “proprietary” fusion of soft Carbon Steel with special ingredients known only to those at Bettinardi Golf - a distinct and characteristic formula. This particular blend ensures a unique, quality feel. The “2011 Signature Series” putters are milled with our “proprietary” Double Aged Stainless Steel.

- Finish:
The 2011 BB Series will have a stunning “Metallic Fog” finish. This innovative, proprietary finish is a state-of-the-art process that molecularly bonds the end finish to the putter creating the most durable finish available on the market today. This process will ensure your Bettinardi precision milled putter will not corrode, discolor or tarnish. The combination of our proprietary metals allows us to create beautifully colored finishes that are esthetically pleasing to the eye yet extremely durable.

The 2011 Studio Stock Series will receive our proprietary “Borealis Black” finish. It is absolutely gorgeous upon presentation and has the same innate finish qualities as our BB Series putters.

The 2011 Signature Series has the Bettinardi “Tour Finish”. This finish has a subtlety muted appearance to show off the beauty, precision and detail of the putter. The “Tour Finish” is lightly sanded and polished by our master technicians and has a bead blast top line and body to reduce all glare. No additional finishing is required due to the inherent properties of our proprietary Double Aged Stainless Steel.

Bettinardi 50 Caliber Putter

Bettinardi is pleased to introduce the Robert J. Bettinardi, Limited Edition, 50 Caliber Putter in celebration of Robert’s 50th Birthday.

The Bettinardi 50 Caliber has a beautifully modified, classic style Anser head, made from
303 - DASS (Double Aged Stainless Steel). Each putter has 50 intricately placed copper plugs inserted into the head by hand. 46 copper plugs are presented on the Honeycomb™ face, 2 on the heel bumper and 2 on the toe bumper. The Bettinardi Hex B Logo has an elegant script engraving on the face with additional elegant script engravings on the neck, in the pocket and on the sole. It presents with a plummer neck with a full shaft offset.

Each 50 Caliber comes with a True Temper shaft and a Bettinardi leather grip by Grip Master. Each putter is accompanied by a specialty headcover which has a pearl metallic finish with black, silver and red script stitching. The final presentation is Pure Class – Pure Bettinardi.

Numerous milling stages - including the elaborate, detailed engraving, intricately placed copper plugs, hand polishing and final finishing make this limited edition, celebration putter the true collectable. Only 100, numbered, 50 Caliber putters will be presented in celebration of this special occasion – Robert J. Bettinardi’s 50th Birthday!

1020334018_SKpRZ-M.jpg

1020333984_U5o9a-M.jpg

1020334000_yYmQt-M.jpg

Last edited:
Ummm. As if everybody had not expected this. :bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes:

Spoiler
I want ALL OF IT.

which one is the most like the one Duey got? I know that was a proto. Which is most similar. That was a great looking putter. I'm surprised JB let that one go.

The Studio Stock seems similar. We should have them in hand and pictures up soon.

which one is the most like the one Duey got? I know that was a proto. Which is most similar. That was a great looking putter. I'm surprised JB let that one go.

I'm not real sure which one it would resemble the most. That was a fantastic read by the way Morgan, thank you. All of these seem to be 345 or 355g and mine is 350g. Mine has the hexagon symbol on the face and a mutated coloring, but could fit in several of these catagories.

I'm not real sure which one it would resemble the most. That was a fantastic read by the way Morgan, thank you. All of these seem to be 345 or 355g and mine is 350g. Mine has the hexagon symbol on the face and a mutated coloring, but could fit in several of these catagories.

That is what makes it special....hehe

I like that the did this...why dont more companies send their info over with pricing? I just thought it was classy. If GG did it herself, that was awesome.

• Admin

The hexagon shape is their classic "honeycomb" design. I should have some pictures later tonight that I will post.

I like that the did this...why dont more companies send their info over with pricing? I just thought it was classy. If GG did it herself, that was awesome.

I would love to take credit for the information but I can't. It came from the company, I just cleaned it up and formatted it for the forum. I LOVE that they sent over the info like that, I agree that it makes it so much easier to understand what's coming out for the season.

The hexagon shape is their classic "honeycomb" design. I should have some pictures later tonight that I will post.

I would love to take credit for the information but I can't. It came from the company, I just cleaned it up and formatted it for the forum. I LOVE that they sent over the info like that, I agree that it makes it so much easier to understand what's coming out for the season.

I hope other companies see this and follow suit

I hope other companies see this and follow suit

+1

The two biggest questions I had were already answered: how much is it and can I get it left-handed.

I want pictures.

That is what makes it special....hehe

I just spotted this and it made me laugh. I've been pulling up pictures from all over and had no idea how many beautiful Betti's are out there. Pretty unreal.

i think number 2 looks somewhat similar to due's. Although the finish is completely different.

i think number 2 looks somewhat similar to due's. Although the finish is completely different.

Let's see:

P1030096.jpg

P1030098.jpg

Not quite, but the finish really makes it difficulte to tell.

So the awesome people at Bettinardi read this thread and had this reply:

"The Studio Stock Series Borealis Finish will be more like Dueys Putter. They just have to wait to see it! : )"

"The Studio Stock Series Borealis Finish will be more like Dueys Putter. They just have to wait to see it! : )"

heck yeah!!! I think its great that they have read this thread and even replied to it.
Bridges if you are listening, add this putter to your collection list.

heck yeah!!! I think its great that they have read this thread and even replied to it.
Bridges if you are listening, add this putter to your collection list.

Im not listening but I am watching/reading what your saying lol.

The studio stock model one is on there for sure along with one of the signature series. This one might slide in there as well haha

OMG, I am literally drooling right now. Duey's putter was one of the best I have ever seen.

===== QUOTE GolferGal ====

===== /QUOTE ====

OMG, I am literally drooling right now. Duey's putter was one of the best I have ever seen.

Wow, I'm really impressed that Bettinardi responded to the post. They really out did themselfs on this one and I have been taking pictures of it about every 20 minutes, lol.

Thanks THP and Bettinardi.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back