2010 THP Outing Picture Thread

I wanted to share a pic of my divot mat I took last night. It was with my cell so the quality sucks but as you can see, its in perfect divot mat shape, ready for me to practice divots. Woo

divotmat.jpg

Yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to share a pic of my divot mat I took last night. It was with my cell so the quality sucks but as you can see, its in perfect divot mat shape, ready for me to practice divots. Woo

divotmat.jpg

divotmat.jpg

i wish we took a picture of it last saturday night. How long did it take us to figure out that the mat goes in the turf area?

That divot mat looks in much better shape than Saturday night. Is that post Saturday night divot mat on your avatar T?

hahaha, no, its an example from the website, I dont know where I found the pic as I dont recall looking for it...hehe.

We were like 6 dumb dumbs trying to figure that mat out....hahaha

cavemen-food-nutrition.jpg

I wonder if the divot mat had a bad effect on my putting Sunday.

It helped my game for Sunday. I played best I did all weekend lol. Maybe you were tired???????? hahaha.

I wonder if the divot mat had a bad effect on my putting Sunday.

It helped my game for Sunday. I played best I did all weekend lol. Maybe you were tired???????? hahaha.

I was much better Sunday as well. Maybe he got too much love from the elevator?

I think we figured out that halfway through the night we weren't suppose to use putters on that thing but we continued to use them anyways. It's the Divot Mat Gods getting back at us.

Guys, I just snorted really loud in my office I was laughing so hard and TC LOVE the new avatar!

I was much better Sunday as well. Maybe he got too much love from the elevator?

I think we figured out that halfway through the night we weren't suppose to use putters on that thing but we continued to use them anyways. It's the Divot Mat Gods getting back at us.

They definitely got back at me on Sunday! I am glad to hear that the divot mat wasn't lost for good after all the abuse we gave that thing with the putter.

DIVOT MAT!!

Divot Mat- So easy a cave man can use it
hahaha, no, its an example from the website, I dont know where I found the pic as I dont recall looking for it...hehe.

We were like 6 dumb dumbs trying to figure that mat out....hahaha

cavemen-food-nutrition.jpg

Ok only got very few from Sat.
bulldog
bd.jpg
[/IMG]
Yocos
Yoc.jpg
[/IMG]
Yoccos.jpg
[/IMG]
Spank
Spank.jpg
[/IMG]
Spnk.jpg
[/IMG]
016.jpg
[/IMG]
Golf4Life
G4L.jpg
[/IMG]
G4l2.jpg
[/IMG]

Sweet pics Bulldog, it looks like you guys spent QUITE a bit of time molesting (I mean posing) with the bear! No wonder we had time to BEAR TRAP RAWR! your group there!

Nice shots, BD. Glad to see you got the final shot of me trying to mount the bear. BEAR TRAP!... fail. :D

Nice shots, BD. Glad to see you got the final shot of me trying to mount the bear. BEAR TRAP!... fail. :D

Dang spank, you and the bear got tight.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Dang spank, you and the bear got tight.

Yeah, I guess spending the weekend with you country boys and your ways rubbed off a little. :D

Great pics bulldog!

Back