Contest - Win a Cleveland Pre-Release Driver

I know I've said it a few times, but again, we can't be using these pics of vans and stuff if we just got them from Google Images.

chill out man, we're just throwing out ideas. Someone can take the ideas then turn it into something else. Nothing wrong with some google image pictures to help with ideas.

yeah, we can always substitute it for a stock image, but i personaly dont think it is the best design for the high class site like thp

That is not necessarily true. It depends on the image and who owns the rights to it. Some are fine to use and we recommend everybody checking that out first.
You guys should at least be double-checking the sources. The last thing I want to see is someone assure you the image is ok to use just so they can win the contest, then you get blasted by the real image owner down the road.

You guys should at least be double-checking the sources. The last thing I want to see is someone assure you the image is ok to use just so they can win the contest, then you get blasted by the real image owner down the road.

Of course we will. Just like we did with the last design. We are the site that ALWAYS gives credit and ALWAYS asks for credit for our photography. We publish a magazine and have to do this with every single article. We know exactly what copyright is.

I will be completely honest here. I could CARE LESS ABOUT THE CONTEST!!!!!!! I will give the damn driver away for all I care. I am just doing this for fun and to help out some friends.

tss30.png

I will be completely honest here. I could CARE LESS ABOUT THE CONTEST!!!!!!! I will give the damn driver away for all I care. I am just doing this for fun and to help out some friends.

*pming 1T for new unreleased driver because I have no artistic ability*

thanks, I mean fonts can change, I am not gonna beat myself up over fonts. There are way too many...haha. Suggestions?

changed it up a bit

tss31.png

I think I agree with you Vadim about the van being a cool idea but maybe not working. I am just not sure but I really do like the two picture above. I love everyone's creativity here.

I was never thinking that the van would be part of the end result. I was just throwing ideas on a van so you could see the THP tour van. Man, I am soooo confused on this one.

I was never thinking that the van would be part of the end result. I was just throwing ideas on a van so you could see the THP tour van. Man, I am soooo confused on this one.

Oh no I was the one who suggested the van in the first place. I had this vision of a van with tire marks behind it and then a bullet hole in the it and the words "The Tour Spot" incorporated onto the van. But the more I am seeing some of these other ideas I am starting to think the van is not the way to go.

Vadim, I changed up some colors on yours, Hope you dont mind..

spot3.jpg

spot4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no I was the one who suggested the van in the first place. I had this vision of a van with tire marks behind it and then a bullet hole in the it and the words "The Tour Spot" incorporated onto the van. But the more I am seeing some of these other ideas I am starting to think the van is not the way to go.

got ya, ok, I was confused. I was using the van as an idea....like SKIN IT!

I really really like these....simple!

tss34.png

tss32.png

tss33.png

Smaller version

th_tss34.png

th_tss32.png

th_tss33.png

Screenshot2010-09-27at34610PM.jpg

i figured i would give this a shot, here is a rough draft!

tourstop.png

Hey JB what colors are yall kinda leaning towards? That way maybe we can stick with one color instead of having 25 different ones. Just the THP greens, or completely different?

I kinda like this color myself lol
spot4.jpg

Not really sure. I like blue, gold, white, red, green, I guess I am saying is I dont know.

I'd say let's get a concept nailed down before worrying about color.

Back