The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's the whining from Cutler. A sack or two more, and he'll explode.

Kevin

Umm I would be whining too if I had just been tackled by the face mask. But I agree, he whines way too much.

GG! Welcome to the Packers Party.

Where the hell are all the THP Packers fans? I know we have some here.

Kevin

I was watching something else but we just turned this on and I noticed their jersey's and I much perfer these. I do believe there are other packer fans on the forum, however, I am not one of them. I am actually indifferent. I am a dolphins fan and I tolerate the Bucs because I lived in Tampa for a while.

Umm I would be whining too if I had just been tackled by the face mask. But I agree, he whines way too much.

I was talking about the whining to the official a play or two before the face mask.

Kevin

That was a pathetic interception just now. Who was he throwing to? Maybe he is color blind.

That's why I throw interceptions

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

I love JF as a Tight End, but he has GOT to get better at run blocking.

GG! Welcome to the Packers Party.

Where the hell are all the THP Packers fans? I know we have some here.

Kevin

I am here. I wouldn't call myself a packers fan persay- but they are the NFC team that I root for!

Packers fan right here. Unfortunately, I am going to bed. Nothing I like more than watching the Gmen destroy the bears. Except sleep I guess.

I love JF as a Tight End, but he has GOT to get better at run blocking.

That appeared to be 86, Donald Lee in the replay. However, I agree completely.

Kevin

That appeared to be 86, Donald Lee in the replay. However, I agree completely.

Kevin

It was Donald Lee, but I was not talking about that block. They try and run away from him because of the weakness.

"Aaaahhhhh! There're Packers everywhere."

Kevin

So far Cutler is taking the worse end of the defensive battle. When he was traded to Chi I thought he was a future HOFer but since then I haven't seen a lick of that promise. Martz runs a good system for him but he is CRIPPLED by his turn overs.

He plays a lot like Farve used to... only his team doesn't win.

Pretty good play action on a couple plays considering they have no running game.

Kevin

Now I only need about 3 more TD passes by Rodgers.

I have to say, I am convinced that Rodgers whines as much as Cutler if not more. Every SINGLE play he is complaining to the refs.

That last play with Rodgers needs "Yakkity Sax" playing in the background

Last edited:
What? No you don't... he is fine just how he is!

I need this game to turn into a shootout actually. That way my K gets some love too

I have to say, I am convinced that Rodgers whines as much as Cutler if not more. Every SINGLE play he is complaining to the refs.

But he's smiling when he does it.

Kevin

That just the shadow that his nose is casting on his face.

Jeez, you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? :)

They both whine haha. Horrid throw by Rodgers but he is making some great plays. Go Bears!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back