THP FF Week 4 Thread

I hope your #1 on the waiver wire....man, that is a team of back ups, you have to admit that its pretty funny.

Hes got a stud TE though.... lmao that just sounds all kinds of wrong

Hes got a stud TE though.... lmao that just sounds all kinds of wrong

What did Romo say to P4B? Oh wrong game. Sorry. hahahahah

What did Romo say to P4B? Oh wrong game. Sorry. hahahahah

lmao... but why is P4B bent over and ready to snap the ball??

Whos on bye for your team this week JB? Hopefully all your good players.

Whos on bye for your team this week JB? Hopefully all your good players.

Percy Harvin
Cadillac
Dallas Kicker

But dont worry, MJD has been on a bye all season. And Jerome Harrison is not only hurt, he also has another lagging injury called Benchasitus. Bridges is familar with it.

SO we are seriously depleted for this week.

MJD and Ray Rice....both just struggling

MJD and Ray Rice....both just struggling

Rice we kind of predicting. Last year a lot of his points were bail out passes. With Boldin and other weapons in place, I just did not think he would get those anymore. MJD is struggling because David Garrard must have NAKED PICTURES of somebody to be able to keep his job this long. He plays QB like a blind Jimmy Claussen

Seriously can you not go one page without jabbing at me? lol :deadhorse:

Of course I can. But its far more fun to jab....hahah

Happy to be 3-0 but really need to get more points out of my team, last week came down to the wire and had Forte scored on the last drive of the game it would have been a potential tie for the matchup.

Rice we kind of predicting. Last year a lot of his points were bail out passes. With Boldin and other weapons in place, I just did not think he would get those anymore. MJD is struggling because David Garrard must have NAKED PICTURES of somebody to be able to keep his job this long. He plays QB like a blind Jimmy Claussen

Of course I can. But its far more fun to jab....hahah

hahaha, jabbin at my panthers. Man, I was there on Sunday and they had some great defensive plays, Palmer looked like crap and I am thinking, hey...we could actually win this. Then Clausen just kept throwing int's. Oh well, I had awesome seats and it was a good day

Percy Harvin
Cadillac
Dallas Kicker

But dont worry, MJD has been on a bye all season. And Jerome Harrison is not only hurt, he also has another lagging injury called Benchasitus. Bridges is familar with it.

SO we are seriously depleted for this week.

This is good news for team 0-3 like Slump Buster Bridges. My team isnt looking much better though

This is good news for team 0-3 like Slump Buster Bridges. My team isnt looking much better though

You would have beat all but two teams last week. You put up some good numbers!

What sucks is, when I play OEM on week 5 I have randy moss out with a bye week and you have all your starters, then on week 6 playing JB and GG I have beanie out with a bye week and they have there whole team available. So looks like all your trash talking wont come back to bite you in the a$$ this time lol

What sucks is, when I play OEM on week 5 I have randy moss out with a bye week and you have all your starters, then on week 6 playing JB and GG I have beanie out with a bye week and they have there whole team available. So looks like all your trash talking wont come back to bite you in the a$$ this time lol

I am playing you this week Bridges... FF god's please note that I have not been trash talking bridges. Just hoping and hoping that my team can show up again.

So the week you play OEM you have all your STARTER out? hahahaha

I am playing you this week Bridges... FF god's please note that I have not been trash talking bridges. Just hoping and hoping that my team can show up again.

I just need a damn rb to go with beanie then I will be ok. If Ray rice is out then I may have gotten my wish since I have McGahee.

Dont worry If any of my players have big games yardage wise, they wont have any tds. If I get tds they will usually have well below average yards, gotta get on the same page of a lot of yards and tds together lol

My team is ok but the manager sucks. He is who I thought he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riding the pine

42511993.BLNCpileated008RidingPi.jpg

Lol. I'm thinking its the long day but I really find this picture hilarious.

I think Bridges just picked up that squirrel for RB. hahahaha

Bridges, again, you are a good sport.

Back