I have them on some of my putters in the collection. I like hte way they look and HATE the way they feel.

I have them on some of my putters in the collection. I like hte way they look and HATE the way they feel.

Did something down at the outing have a grip master on it?

Quite a few did.

Ok, I think I handled one or two and did not care for them at all. Leather with big stitches if Im thinking of the right grip.

Ok, I think I handled one or two and did not care for them at all. Leather with big stitches if Im thinking of the right grip.

That is the one. You are right on.

That is the one. You are right on.

haha yep I remember now. I thought "wth is this grip", hated it

And I'm in the "love them" crowd.

They're on all of my "boutique" putters, I love the feel of the leather, especially my kangaroo one. They just feel good to me, these and large Iomics are my grips of choice.

Different strokes for different folks! lol

not trying to thread jack but speaking of grips what do you guys find to be the tackiest that comes in a midsize? I did read the grip reviews and searched but nothing specifically discussed this. I use the GP tour velvet which are fairly tacky and I find cords to be less so but are better in the rain which fortunately is not an issue for me. TIA for your thoughts.

Thanks JB - I did read that one. Clearly a personal preference and as tacky as possible is mine.

Back