Bridgestone Ball Testing on THP - We Want You

Lots of excitement for this one. Keep them coming.

it is exciting that bridgestone isn't afraid to put their golf balls into the hands of anyone. it's one of the things i respect about them as a company the most.

i would love to test out the new "B'' series but don't think i have the club head speed to utilize what the ball can do. i also don't know how i feel about the orange E6 yet.

You are as excited as I am!!!!!!! Throw a certain 'C' on there and you're good to go!
it is exciting that bridgestone isn't afraid to put their golf balls into the hands of anyone. it's one of the things i respect about them as a company the most.

i would love to test out the new "B'' series but don't think i have the club head speed to utilize what the ball can do. i also don't know how i feel about the orange E6 yet.

only one way to find out buddy!

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? Wouldn't mind testing either. My swing speed is around 102. I would like to test one of the yellow or orange e6's. Being up in the northeast especially during fall, it would be a good test to see how easy or difficult it would be to spot the ball.
2. Have you gone through a Bridgestone Fitting? Yes
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit? Both
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes). One time I was told e5 due to wanting more iron trajectory, I was also told b330-RXS
4. What is your current golf ball?Nike One tour D

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test?----e6
2. Have you gone through a Bridgestone Fitting?----Yes
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit?----Online
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes)----e6
4. What is your current golf ball?----Gamer V.2

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? 330S. I've been kicking around the idea of trying a tour ball since my game and swing speed have both been improving quite a bit this season. I'm pretty sure my short game could benefit from a spinny tour ball, but I'm not sure if it would be detremental to my long game.

3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit? Online

3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) E6 and 330RX at different times

4. What is your current golf ball? Srixon AD333

Thanks to Bridgestone and THP for making things like this happen for us!

So glad that so many want to try out the new stuff.

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? e6 Any color is fine but orange is my favorite color
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit? Online via B-Fit
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) Bridgestone e5
4. What is your current golf ball? pinnacle dimension/ gamer v2

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? - E6 any color but orange would be nice!
2. Have you gone through a Bridgestone Fitting? yes
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit? both live and online
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) B330-RX
4. What is your current golf ball? B330-RX and Callaway HX-tour

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? e6, either color.
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) e5
4. What is your current golf ball? e5, e5+ or Pro V1x

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? B330-S
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) B330-RX
4. What is your current golf ball? B330-RX

I'd like to try the S series to see the if the tour level ball has a touch more spin and feel around the greens and to see if my game is improving enough to tell the difference!!

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? E6
2. Have you gone through a Bridgestone Fitting? Yes!!
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit? Online via B-Fit
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) B330RX
4. What is your current golf ball? Bridgestone B330RX

I have been playing the B330RX since I was fitted for it! Although I do LOVE them, it sort of eats away at the wallet of a college student at $40 a dozen.
So, I would be honored to review the E6 line and help spread the word (already drive my buddies crazy about switching to Bridgestone)!
Thank you for the opportunity and have a Blessed one!

You mean either of them? I have to think you swing fast enough to get into the B330-s line! 103-115 swing speed..

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test?
I would like to test the E6
2. Have you gone through a Bridgestone Fitting?
Yes.
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit?
Chatted with a Bridgestone Tech online(B-fit?)
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes)
Online I was recommended the E6
4. What is your current golf ball?
Nxt Tour or One Vapor

They said the E6 would give me better carry as I have a low trajectory, would love to see if thats true!!!

This was added to the home page today.

When are you guys releasing the list of testers?

When the balls come in next week.

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? I think I'd like to try out the new e6, either yellow or orange. But the B300-s is tempting as well.
2. Have you gone through a Bridgestone Fitting? Yes I have.
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit? I've done both more than once
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) Live - e7 Online - e6
4. What is your current golf ball? Bridgestone e7

Still sitting around a mid-20's handicap this year, and have rounds coming up at 3 of the best courses on the Space Coast still this fall.

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test?I'd love to try the B330-S
2. Have you gone through a Bridgestone Fitting?I've done the online fitting
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit? Online, would love to do the real life one though
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes)B330-s
4. What is your current golf ball?I switch between the B330-s and theProV1-X.

I am a 5 HDCP, I play private and muni courses in South East TN. I am a low-spin player with average to slightly above average distances. Even though my swing speed isn't above 105(97-100), I love the B330-S, it seems to have enough spin to dance around the greens without having the fear of sucking off the planet as well as being longer than the ProV1. I am finding while the ProV1x is longer for me, I'd like a touch more spin.

I'd love to help a great Company out.

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? B330-S
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) e6
4. What is your current golf ball? e6

I have played the e6 this entire year. I've really enjoyed it. I was fitted last month for a new driver, and it increased my swing speed significantly. I've also dropped my handicap about 10 strokes this year. I'd really like to play the B330-S because I think the lower ball flight would greatly benefit my driving ability.

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? B330s
4. What is your current golf ball? B330RX

I've been playing the RX all summer based on Bridgestone's rec. and would love to try out the S series to see if I can control ball flight (moving it) better and whether more spin around the greens is beneficial to my short game.

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? Orange e6
4. What is your current golf ball? Nxt Tour

I was already thinking about changing to the e6 from the Nxt Tour after trying the e6 the last couple rounds. Really interested in trying out the Orange color.

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? Orange e6
4. What is your current golf ball? Nxt Tour

I was already thinking about changing to the e6 from the Nxt Tour after trying the e6 the last couple rounds. Really interested in trying out the Orange color.

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test?

Either the new B330-S or an Orange E6

2. Have you gone through a Bridgestone Fitting?

Yes

3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit?

B-Fit

3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes)

Bridgestone E6

4. What is your current golf ball?

Srixon Z-Star Tour Yellow

Thanks for the opportunity to try new stuff!!!

Jacob McCain

Back