Thoughts on Wager Welch'ers

Saturday night drinks at the ibar.

Oh not a definative amount? Just cover the bar bill for one night? So how much are we talking about? How much did you drink Sat night? This could be a very expensive loss for Bama.

He is a light weight.

Oh not a definative amount? Just cover the bar bill for one night? So how much are we talking about? How much did you drink Sat night? This could be a very expensive loss for Bama.

I dunno, I had a few beers. It's over now, I'm just glad I didn't lose b/c we know I would've been paying and he'd be bragging his arse off.

I already had to pay JB for losing to him.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

No, Dez actually paid up

Sounds good to me, I'm playing with house money!!! :bananadance:

This time we will make sure we start with enough time to finish and pay up.

Dez paid up BIG tme $55,000 worth. He should of just carried the shoulder pads...LOL

No kiddin. They said Williams invited the defense to the dinner that is usually offense only for extra payback. And then they all ordered bottles of wine to go lol. $55,000 or carry the shoulder pads? I'll carry the pads.

I can not imagine what the heck they ordered for a bill of $55K. The report said everything on the menu.

Oh man I forgot about that p4b! Give me your paypal email and I'll paypal you a dollar.

Yeah JB, ol bama got worked over on the champions course by yours truly and he welch'd his way out of our bet. Which, I might add, he made very public on thp.

Little welch'r! Lol

Send it as a business payment and he'll have to pay a fee! LOL

Me vs. Bama and I gave him 4 strokes

:quiet:

Lord, I'm sorry for that, and be with the starving pygmies down in New Guinea.

Bump for bama!

Bump for Bama....hehe

he's avoiding this one dude.

Las Vegans dont welch

Las Vegans dont welch

ok..time to set the story straight....
first off, some of us have real jobs (not sure what TC or other prominent naysayers in this topic really do) so I have not been able to get to the forum and defend myself. :bulgy-eyes:

Fact - This Vegas boy has NEVER welched on any bet..no matter how small

Fact - TC and I bet an undetermined amount of beer for each of the 2 weekend days. He was giving me 4 strokes of which he waxed my a** thoroughly

Fact - I came in from after the first round, found TC and was ready to settle up. He said...and I quote,.."ahhhh...dont worry about it". I said no I will get you a beer whenever you run out sometime tonight. the problem is..he NEVER runs out. Separating TC from a beer...for even 5 seconds is as likely as getting a 1 month old to part with some free milk from a 38DD. Needless to say, I did not get a chance to buy TC a beer on the first night.

Fact - Bama has experienced a North Carolinian party and knows he can not hang. but I did forget about the after dinner bash at the "Casa del TC" where I might have settled up...

Fact - Bama played bad enough on Day #2 that i knew I lost again. I finished up, went swimming, showered and headed to the bar to pay up for both days. The next thing I see is TC and family headed to the door with all their bags?? WTF??

Fiction - Bama is a welcher.

Fiction - TC said the bet was for drinking all night. (remember..I dont drink that much and I am from Vegas. I would not enter a bet where my Mastercard would cringe if I lost)

Fact - Bama told TC he was going to give him a Free 9 hole Round at Old Union golf Course close to where he lives since I cant get back over there...

Fact - Calling a Las Vegan a welcher is some pretty serious smack....Lets make sure the story is straight before calling someone out.

So TC....what do you need to make this right?? think $100 would cover it???
Just let me know and I will paypal you asap...dont want any bad blood

oh...and JB..I am a betting fool...If you want to take on some action at the next outing, just let me know..I may even bring some felt and we can play some cards....although being classified as a Welch's Grape type welcher and all, I am not sure if anyone would want to play...

Bama

:popcorn:

This is the main reason I don't bet any longer. Just too much other than money at stake. Now I used to bet at the drop of a hat on golf or anything else. One particular weekend my friend and I were betting over a Georgia Bulldogs vs somebody with a point spread and he was drinking quite a bit. I was not drinking at all that day and clearly remember the bet. The next day he swore he had won the bet and misquoted what I had originally said. It's a good thing I had some witnesses the day before to back me up. I almost lost a good friend that day. From that point on my betting days were over. I play golf just for the love of the game. I don't need a bet to make it more interesting as the course gives me enough challenge alone. Now with that said it's not that I don't think betting is a fun and interesting way to bring on excitement for a great deal of golfers. It makes me uncomfortable now so I choose not to bet.

Never bet with a guy that talks about himself in 3rd person that is smaller than 5'7. :alien:

bama, i don't need you to send me any money, b/c honestly, i'm not that guy. the intention of this thread was more an act of jabbing at you, giving you a hard time, having a little fun with you. the only reason i did it is b/c you made our bet public on here, and when you came into the ibar after the champions course round, the first thing you said was, "no way i'm buying all of your beers tonight". so you set the tone, not me, and there was more than one person around who heard you say that. it really isn't a big deal dude, it's just what we do, we talk smack, and everyone that has met you and i know that we have a fun way of going at it.

Never bet with a guy that talks about himself in 3rd person that is smaller than 5'7. :alien:

Translation - I am scared to bet Bama..

Translation - I am scared to bet Bama..

I guess I kind of am. I mean you lost this bet and didnt pay. You have a fool proof system. Win and collect, and lose and do nothing. Seems like a great time.

Back