Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUGE RIVALRY GAMES THIS WEEKEND!

TEXAS VS. OU

FLORIDA VS. ALABAMA

If the same Texas team that showed up last Saturday shows up again this Saturday, OU might win by 20. But I have faith the horns get it turned around and have Big win this week, thanks to the defense and a little luck from the special teams! Texas 24 OU 17

Bama should win this one, They're good team, struggled a little against Arkansas early, but they just know how to win. Florida struggled a little earlier this year, but looks to have it turned it around, playing pretty good as of late. Bama takes this one though

Bama 28 Gators 17.

^^^ No college football fans?? I know there has to be some Texas/OU, Bama/Florida fans on here.

Not a rivalry, but I'm looking forward to the Oregon - Stanford game at Autzen stadium! Go Ducks!

^^^ No college football fans?? I know there has to be some Texas/OU, Bama/Florida fans on here.

After watching that mess we threw out there against UCLA I will be very surprised if we score 24 points against OU.

After watching that mess we threw out there against UCLA I will be very surprised if we score 24 points against OU.

Thats why I said with a little luck from the special teams lol

OU hasnt looked real solid either. Utah State, Air Force then again last week against Cincy but they did beat the crap out of Florida State. OU will probably do a lot of bubble screens and quick passes as they usually do so they wont have to deal with the blitzs and Texas D-Lineman. Hope Muschamp has something ready for them.

Thats why I said with a little luck from the special teams lol

OU hasnt looked real solid either. Utah State, Air Force then again last week against Cincy but they did beat the crap out of Florida State. OU will probably do a lot of bubble screens and quick passes as they usually do so they wont have to deal with the blitzs and Texas D-Lineman. Hope Muschamp has something ready for them.

OU/TX weekend. Line is OU -3 1/2. The Red River Rivalry will definitely be Red after this game is over. UT is gonna get slapped around like the orange-headed step children they are.

Did you know the UT Stadium is called Darrell Royal Stadium? Did you know the Darrell Royal played football at OU? So, UT's football stadium is named after a Boomer Sooner!!!! BWWAAHHH!!!!!

OU/TX weekend. Line is OU -3 1/2. The Red River Rivalry will definitely be Red after this game is over. UT is gonna get slapped around like the orange-headed step children they are.

Did you know the UT Stadium is called Darrell Royal Stadium? Did you know the Darrell Royal played football at OU? So, UT's football stadium is named after a Boomer Sooner!!!! BWWAAHHH!!!!!

that is pretty funny!

What is wrong with you? You're from texas and rooting for OU? lol

Ya, and whats the name of OU's stadium? GAYLORD. Enough said. :D

What is wrong with you? You're from texas and rooting for OU? lol

Ya, and whats the name of OU's stadium? GAYLORD. Enough said. :D

So I guess you would not want a THP Outing at the Gaylord Hotels....Pretty darn nice.

Good game tonight on. A&M VS. Oklahoma state.

Rooting for Oklahoma state, they're actually one of of the other teams I like behind Texas and rooting for them because well, they're playing the Aggies. lol

How can you root for other teams in your fav teams conference?

Oklahoma state has a 26 year old QB lol

Pokes 35 Aggies 21. 10 minutes left in the game.

Pokes made a big comeback in the 2nd half, pretty good game!

Hell of a game. Aggies come back to tie it up then the Pokes when it on a last second 40 yard field goal.

Jerrod Johnson threw for over 400 yards had 5tds but also threw 4 ints and threw the last one with 40 seconds left and it got returned to put Oklahoma state in field goal range.

38-35 OSU

Of course he did. You have not heard the news? They banned defense in the Big 12. The ban came into affect about 6 years ago.

Of course he did. You have not heard the news? They banned defense in the Big 12. The ban came into affect about 6 years ago.

ha! that's so freakin' true to. nebraska can bring some D and they make everyone look like they don't know what's going on.

Nebraska left the Big 12

Nebraska left the Big 12

yep, they sure did. nevermind then. it's a weak conference, but then again, i think they all are compared to the SEC.

Has anyone seen the new schedule starting next year for the Big 12...err...Big Ten (wait, we can't call it that since the Big Ten is going to remain the Big Ten) ... the new 10 member conference in the Midwest that used to be the Big 12...maybe it could be called the Midwest 10. Kind of interesting. 9 game round robin. The goofy thing to me is that going forward, the schedule is the same week to week, team for team. The only difference each year is where you play the opponent. One year you get 5 home games, the next 4. I guess having the same schedule makes it easier in the long run with the odd number of games and making sure no one gets screwed. As someone who keeps track of a Midwest 10 team (Missouri), it just seems like after the first few years it would get boring knowing that every year you play each opponent in the same order. But I guess this could just be a quick fix for now and it can be adjusted down the road. Who know, the Midwest 10 might only last another few years anyway.

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&ATCLID=1522978&DB_OEM_ID=10410

Well Ryder Cup is on and so is the start of the first games of football for today. Guess I will do a little switching back in forth till the Texas/OU game comes on. DVR would come in real handy right about now.

Some good games today! Oregon/Stanford should be a real good one tonight.

Clemson might have another CJ Spiller on there team. Andre Ellington is ridiculous, and only a sophomore.

Does T. Pryor know that he is a QB? Has someone actually told him? Is he aware that they are allowed to throw the ball down field, or even throw the ball at all?

Does T. Pryor know that he is a QB? Has someone actually told him? Is he aware that they are allowed to throw the ball down field, or even throw the ball at all?

Lol I dont think he knows how to throw it. I know the WR's must be pissed that he runs all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back