Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

can I Kuch hate? he has been BAD. This session is huge, need to get some points

I was just reminded that he lost to a blond with a pony tail recently too. HA!

HA!

dude, westwood just drained one! i knew it. that dude can bring it in the RC.

yes you can. the guy was non existent yesterday. i don't like him for this.

yeah, except sergio had game. it's amazing how much less and less i'm liking him.

furyk almost drained one, wouldn't be surprised if westtooth drains this.

Who you rooting for TC! HEHE

Westwood has been solid. He and kaymer are a very strong team.

yes you can. the guy was non existent yesterday. i don't like him for this.

yeah, except sergio had game. it's amazing how much less and less i'm liking him.

furyk almost drained one, wouldn't be surprised if westtooth drains this.

Golf fan Tom Cruise didn't like that one bit

tomc040506.jpg

yep, and westwood carried him all day yesterday.

Did you watch the same golf I did yesterday? I think you might have different sets in them thar hills.

Good morning all trying out Jet Blue internet. Not bad but listening to Johnny Miller at 30k feet is not any better than listening to Johnny Miller on the ground. Thankfully I can mute sound on tv.

That was a hell of a shot Furyk just made.

Not liking either sweater.

Did you watch the same golf I did yesterday? I think you might have different sets in them thar hills.

uh, yeah. they were 3 up after 6 holes, before the delay, and it was all westwood dude. i think kaymer made a putt. he may have turned it around, but westwood certainly put them in the driver's seat.

Good morning all trying out Jet Blue internet. Not bad but listening to Johnny Miller at 30k feet is not any better than listening to Johnny Miller on the ground. Thankfully I can mute sound on tv.

That was a hell of a shot Furyk just made.

Not liking either sweater.

I like the european ones...... even when D. Johnson Makes a putt.... he misses it

uh, yeah. they were 3 up after 6 holes, before the delay, and it was all westwood dude. i think kaymer made a putt. he may have turned it around, but westwood certainly put them in the driver's seat.

I think your tooth blinders are on again.

and theres MJ...still pissed he isn't the new assistant captain

where do you think he and Tiger are hanging out after the matches?

really? fisher/harrington are sticking it to DJ/phil. DJ is just absolutely killing this team. he needs to step aside, get his burn on. he's prolly jones'ing.

I think your tooth blinders are on again.

uh, nope. did you not watch the first 6 holes of that match? granted, phil and DJ weren't playing all that well, but kaymer was all over the shop.

uh, nope. did you not watch the first 6 holes of that match? granted, phil and DJ weren't playing all that well, but kaymer was all over the shop.

Did you watch the rest of it? Kaymer played great and Westtooth could not hit a green.

there you go Rickie!!!! nice shot

bring it back to 1 down

Did you watch the rest of it? Kaymer played great and Westtooth could not hit a green.

yes, but being 3 up through 6 is pretty tough to blow. and phil caught fire from 8-11. it doesn't matter, westwood just put one in the drink.

It's 40* and damp here in Cheeseland. So I'm going to be playing golf, of course.

A couple observations before I hit the shower.

Ian Poulter is a very angry women. She looks ridiculous and should calm down a bit.

I don't know why, but the Molinaris come off as comical. They appear to be trying entirely too hard to be passionate. I predict they're a non factor going forward.

Stevie looks like a fool in those shorts. I blame him if Tiger/Strick lose to the alley lurker.

Kevin

Can ANYBODY help TW find a FW.

I see Tiger's morality mentor, Michael Jordan, is there. How nice. Where's Barkley? The could all go whoring together. I wish Michael Jordan would just go away.

Kevin

Can ANYBODY help TW find a FW.

man he hit it on 18 and then on 1, what more do you want from him haha

great putt by kuch! this guy's grating on my nerves. you just can't miss those putts.

Ughhhhh djjjjj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make a putt

DJ and Kuch are playing like crap.

DJ is clueless.

Poulter reminds me of Christian Bale in American Psycho. (See Esox's post, calm down Nancy)

Overton and Watson is a terrible pairing for this format.

DJ is clueless x2.

What a POS move to not give that putt to Phil that was less than 20 inches. Thanks Paddy & Fisher. THat says a lot.

Back