Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

What a POS move to not give that putt to Phil that was less than 20 inches. Thanks Paddy & Fisher. THat says a lot.

+1

and how on earth are those two even remotely in that match? oh yeah, DJ's playing like me on the palmer course.

great putt by kuch! this guy's grating on my nerves. you just can't miss those putts.

The US uniforms are grating on my eye's, wtf. Looks like something my mother tried to get me to wear in the late 60's, without luck.

Hilarious moment on 3rd green as Tiger nips for a comfort break. As he gets there the door opens & a blonde walks out. What are the chances?"

+1

and how on earth are those two even remotely in that match? oh yeah, DJ's playing like me on the palmer course.

Well I watched one of the Molinari's have to tap in one about that length a few minutes ago. It's no big deal - if it's that short then what's to worry about? Make it and move on. Unless you like to make a really huge drama out of a non event that is.

Well I watched one of the Molinari's have to tap in one about that length a few minutes ago. It's no big deal - if it's that short then what's to worry about? Make it and move on. Unless you like to make a really huge drama out of a non event that is.

I thought the Molinaris was closer to about 3 feet. That you make someone putt.

Its a show of respect. But with Montguntery, its typical.

there's a DJ sighting.

Can you believe that there is rain in the forecast?

And how about that putt by Stricker. Is it heavy to have TW and the blond on his back? hahah WAY TO GO STRICK!

nice putt by stricker.... looked like tigers chip in on 16 at augusta a couple of years ago

Can you believe that there is rain in the forecast?

And how about that putt by Stricker. Is it heavy to have TW and the blond on his back? hahah WAY TO GO STRICK!

Phil....Missed the short 4 footer. Terrible.

frappin' phil!!!

I thought the Molinaris was closer to about 3 feet. That you make someone putt.

Its a show of respect. But with Montguntery, its typical.

That doesn't mean it was.....I hope you don't treat all lengths with such hyperbole :wink:

I give up....

On a different note. Kuch with a terrible putt. Then TW doing his best impersonation of TW on that approach. Oh wait and Rickie looking like a rookie.

Thank goodness for ZJ and Strick.

Did anybody else see that herd of Montgunterys roaming around. Shouldnt the captain be paying attention?

Stricker pours in another putt! Wow! THank goodness for the great state of WI and their putting.

fisher destroying phil/dj

Well let’s face it, alternate ball was always going to be the place where the US team was going to have trouble (too young, too many bombers on a course that rewards shot makers , too many bad match ups) and then there is that one thing that I was not counting on, the Pavin factor. Phil and DJ together is just ugly. I will be happy if Bubba and Overton can keep Ms. Poulter quiet for the day. You guys are right. Somebody should tell him he is about as intimidating as a French Poodle.

In addition like I said earlier this morning thanks to the rescheduling there is no way to hide any of these guys on a course that favors the Euro team. At least the weather is better than anticipated so far. If the US comes out of alternative ball just OK I will be very impressed with that effort.
Common lavender sweaters. Where the F did that come from! Oh the other half of the Pavin factor.

I would LOVE to see TW get SOMETHING, ANYTHING, going for a round. I would also love to see young Fowler do something. But I will take a split in these matches.

I would LOVE to see TW get SOMETHING, ANYTHING, going for a round. I would also love to see young Fowler do something. But I will take a split in these matches.

why the fowler hate? it's not like mr. furyk's putting him in the best of positions. he just hole'd a huge putt. i think he's doing quite well, unless of course, you're watching coverage that i am not.

I've been out having a very productive golf lesson. Did I miss anything?

Good club selection by Monty there.

My God does NBC's coverage suck! Do they understand that this event is not a putting contest? That players hit shots with irons and drivers too? This is my general complaint about golf coverage anyway, but NBC is the worst. I know that the score changes when the putts go in, but the other shots are far more interesting/instructional to watch.

Except for the putts down the stretch I would agree with you. ZJ just made a monster putt. Phil and DJ are hobbling home. They should go get a suana or find a chapel....somethin'.

JB i just saw tiger twirl that club...there's your sign

heres_your_sign.jpg

also great shot by Kuchar, knocking it close

Did anybody see the Fowler thing? Did the kid just drop it or did he drop it and then play it?

Back