Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

how does Cink/Kuchar lose that hole from the fairway after Mcdowell goes in the water? That's disgraceful!!!

Did anybody see the Fowler thing? Did the kid just drop it or did he drop it and then play it?

Fowler went over to where they were going to give releif. Took one of his balls, dropped it, hit the shot off the cart path. Then was told about the mistake.

afternoon session is slated to start @ 3:45 out at Celtic Manor. 10:45 Eastern

Christ, Phil and DJ can't even get the handshakes right at the end.

I love watching Bubba hit a golf ball. It's like watching a giraffe doing ballet. I imagine.

I am so happy for Fowler I can't stand it especially since it neutralizes Westwood in the foursomes. Man I am happy for that kid.

I am so happy for Fowler I can't stand it especially since it neutralizes Westwood in the foursomes. Man I am happy for that kid.

He played so well towards the end, a big heart for sure. He spoke well in post-match interview too, he seems a good lad and he should have a ball out with Phil later.

This competition is so engrossing, just when you think it's going one way someone wrenches it back the other. It's certainly hard to beat.

This competition is so engrossing, just when you think it's going one way someone wrenches it back the other. It's certainly hard to beat.

Absolutely, two very evenly matched high quality teams.

has the US team hit a decent bunker shot in this entire event?

Phil must have done at some point. That was comedy stuff from Kuch and Cink though.

I think Luke is well on his way of being the next monty (as far as ryder cup statistics go, nothing more)

what a turn of events there on 17 for Cink/Kuchar...Cink nails a 30 foot putt. Rory misses an 8 footer. US 1 up going in to 18...secures at least .5 point. They will have the lead going in to the next session!

What a putt by Cink! Cink knows how to sink them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good win by Cink and Kucher

Great turnaround by Cink and Kuch. Hope it doesn't knock Rory's confidence too much.

I think the sand traps are firmer than they are expecting and that might have been compounded by all the water. I am sure they have gone out and manicured them since all that water but they might be firmer still than they would have been otherwise.

Phil and Fowler are going to go out together so Phil and DJ are seperated. I think Furyk gets DJ. I was worried about how Pavin would seperate Phil and DJ because they have been on a death watch. But, I think I like this OK.

The US has extended its lead in foursomes and here comes four ball!! Unreal. Keep on shinin' sun

How freakin' awesome is Luke Donald??
Oh, wait, I guess I should be rooting for the US...

Incredible. He is an astonishing 1-1 :alien:

Oh God I hope DJ does not drag Furyk onto the death watch list.

I think you're allowed to appreciate great golf, he and Lee are putting on an iron play masterclass - doesn't beat a wedge/putter masterclass though...just ask Strick and Cink.

This should be a very interesting session. Two great match-ups in particular I reckon and many more twists and turns on the way.

Euros desperately needed a hot start. And they sure do have one right now.

Incredible. He is an astonishing 1-1 :alien:
Still perfect in alternate shot though. Shows how good of an all-around player he is.

yep, the euros are on fire right now. hopefully ian poulter will suck, that's all i care about.

Back