Thoughts on Wager Welch'ers

Dont let any of the others take away from your fun that you would have. Some of us had a great time out there and enjoyed every single minute of it.

Well I usually don't bet anyways unless the odds are in my favor. You guys would probably whoop me anyways so I wouldn't want to bet on that!

Well I usually don't bet anyways unless the odds are in my favor. You guys would probably whoop me anyways so I wouldn't want to bet on that!

Hopefully you can make the next outing and enjoy some of the others and the games that are involved.

I'm gonna try and make it. Was it ever decided when and where the next one will be?

I'm gonna try and make it. Was it ever decided when and where the next one will be?

Not yet. Just follow the thread in the Golf Section called 2011 Outing Suggestions.

Yes do come out, there was only 3 people who bet or at least made it public. The rest of us vary in level from the very good to the hacks like you and I and JB and GG did a good job of arranging the groups so we all enjoyed the rounds of golf.

I've been following this thread, and I have to say there's been a bit of an edge to it right from the start. I think Bama needs a partner for a little nassau against TC and JB. If I can find a way to make the next outing, I humbly volunteer my services.

Kevin

I've been following this thread, and I have to say there's been a bit of an edge to it right from the start. I think Bama needs a partner for a little nassau against TC and JB. If there's any way I can make one of these outings I humbly volunteer my services.

Kevin

Do you pay on your bets? haha

If so you are on. Straight up wager, the two of us vs the two of you. Sounds like a good fun time.

Do you pay on your bets? haha

If so you are on. Straight up wager, the two of us vs the two of you. Sounds like a good fun time.

I like to collect more than I like to pay up. Straight up? If you're a 5.3, right now you'd be giving me two.

Kevin

I smell trouble brewing :D

I like to collect more than I like to pay up. Straight up? If you're a 5.3, right now you'd be giving me two.

Kevin

According to our last update I was a 6.8 since my last iron change. But I expect it to be back down there before the next outing. Or near 10, depending on the way things have gone recently...haha

According to our last update I was a 6.8 since my last iron change. But I expect it to be back down there before the next outing. Or near 10, depending on the way things have gone recently...haha

I've been on a steady upward trend myself. LOL. Started the year right about 5. Trending at 7.4 after today's round. Getting old is hard.

Kevin

I've been on a steady upward trend myself. LOL. Started the year right about 5. Trending at 7.4 after today's round. Getting old is hard.

Kevin

Welcome to my world. Couple that with playing a different set of irons almost every round for the last 12 months. Nightmarish! HA!

Once I lost a million dollars on a boxing match in Vegas. I ran and am no longer welcome in that town, and to this day every time I see a large man with dark shades on I crap my pants.

Hey P4B.....

Spoiler
BOO!
51QP65K7xaL_SL500_AA300_.jpg
[/IMG]

and done...

just in case anyone was wondering, TC has been paid off....:bananadance:

You mailed him a six pack :D

Back