What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the new driver set up to the range today and it was still awesome. I ended up setting it to Neutral Upright after a few swings and was really surprised at the difference. I got a bit higher/straighter flight from it. I can't wait to get out on the course and hit some bombs!

Took the new driver set up to the range today and it was still awesome. I ended up setting it to Neutral Upright after a few swings and was really surprised at the difference. I got a bit higher/straighter flight from it. I can't wait to get out on the course and hit some bombs!

so glad you picked that up hawk. i know how well you were rocking it in WPB. now update your sig!!!!

SeeMore FGP.

That sounds like a nice set up there Hawk. Good luck with it.

Grabbed three Adidas golf shirts at Dicks for about $60 total. One was $11, SCORE. And I might go back for the Nike VR hybrid that the guy was willing to let go for $99 plus a new decade red grip, as my holdover till the Mashie. Hahaha

Technically didn't buy these but these arrived for me after my round today to test and review....Mizuno MPT-11 Wedges Really excited to take these to the range tomorrow.

IMG_0611.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0612.jpg
[/IMG]

You can't see it here but the face of the wedge has some nice milling to it
IMG_0614.jpg
[/IMG]

DG Spinner Shafts!
IMG_0615.jpg
[/IMG]

Notice how the shaft takes on an 'hourglass' effect by narrowing just under the grip?
IMG_0616.jpg
[/IMG]

Enjoy doing the review TH

those things are crazy lookin' Hanks!!!

I'd almost be afraid that I'd snap them there (but I'm sure they have that all sorted out haha!)

Best of luck tomorrow.

Just bought a Nickent 5DX 2 ironwood.... Dropping the 3wood all together now.

Next Up: SeeMore Putter....

Yes sir. Be prepared or be miserable...

yeah, i got stuck on a golf course in some terrible conditions, and i wasn't prepared and it was just awful. poor old setho was with us when it happened. worst time i've ever had on a golf course. i wasn't happy. for a big, hairy dude, i am sensitive when it comes to my playing conditions.

yeah, i got stuck on a golf course in some terrible conditions, and i wasn't prepared and it was just awful. poor old setho was with us when it happened. worst time i've ever had on a golf course. i wasn't happy. for a big, hairy dude, i am sensitive when it comes to my playing conditions.

Not having any leg hair really puts you behind the comfort curve on cold days though. I think if you stopped shaving them you'd be much better off.

Earlier this summer I played in "ryder cup" rain. It started when I was +3 through 11 and I wanted to see it through. I ended up bogeying out for a +10 18.

I'm new to golf and very new to THP, but let's give this a go.

Last week: Odyssey White Ice #9 33" putter.
Yesterday: Tour Sticks Red and Callaway Diablo balls.

Now I need to figure out how you all post the contents of your bag at the bottom of posts!

Forum Faqs and how to section. Once you have 10 posts, it will show up in CP.

Bought a reversible nike belt and a Dymo Str8 fit driver for my uncle yesterday. Prices were great.

$33 and $85 respectively. I think we are trading drivers though. He really likes my Dymo2 and since Ill be replacing my driver in due time its all gravy.

Square or Round for the St8Fit? I have the Square with a Miyazaki C Kua shaft in it as my back up and it's a solid
Bought a reversible nike belt and a Dymo Str8 fit driver for my uncle yesterday. Prices were great.

$33 and $85 respectively. I think we are trading drivers though. He really likes my Dymo2 and since Ill be replacing my driver in due time its all gravy.

nice grab there!

99% he is gonna take my Square version... He really hit it awesome. Plus he will square me away with a football pool haha.

Im taking the round. I've thought about the Miyazaki route instead of buying a whole new driver. I really, really like the feel of the Dymo.

The Dymo driver are a true 'club' They just beat the ball off the tee. Typical Nike driver, not hot off the face but you get good distance and great forgiveness
99% he is gonna take my Square version... He really hit it awesome. Plus he will square me away with a football pool haha.

Im taking the round. I've thought about the Miyazaki route instead of buying a whole new driver. I really, really like the feel of the Dymo.

I was entirely too jealous of the THP Daphne cover he had, so I picked up the Gorilla tonight!!

It'll be my first ever non club manufacturer headcover!

I was entirely too jealous of the THP Daphne cover he had, so I picked up the Gorilla tonight!!

It'll be my first ever non club manufacturer headcover!

good choice! i love my gorilla. he's a great friend.

Scored a Nike Method 003 for $139, like new condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back