Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

lets go Rickie and Hunter!!!! I swear I will have my EU flag tat removed this afternoon if this goes down

Wow, G-Mac makes a mess of the 15th hole, and now Mahan will only be 1-down going to 16 barring something crazy happening.

I'm going with my Sicilian roots!

Actually I figure if I root for the Euro's they will lose. It's kinda spiteful. I dislike Poulter.

I hope Fowler puts on a good show. Huge amount of a pressure for that guy at such a young age.
what happened to you?

Completely ridiculous that NBC missed E. Molinari's and Fowler's tee shots off of 18. Molinari hit his in the fairway, but laid up into the rough! Rickie assessing his option after hitting his tee shot into the left rough in the area where the gallery has been walking.

This is really getting interesting. I'm all tingly in many areas.

Kevin

lets go Rickie and Hunter!!!! I swear I will have my EU flag tat removed this afternoon if this goes down

haha!!!!

i'm not watching b/c i'm at work so you guys keep posting. i need some play by play type of posting.

i'm glad phil played well today. he needed that. i think that the biggest mistake pavin made yesterday was seperating phil and DJ. he should've just let those two struggle together as opposed to struggling with two new partners.

holy smokes! anything can happen on that 18th hole. we may have a chance, and the post count of the euros seems to have slowed to a minimum. typical.

Appologies, just speaking to a few mates on the old facebook.

- Great play from Fowler, can't believe it's gone up 18. Damn, also a bad 2nd shot from the itallian
- Paddy decided to come play for a hole...then pushed his drive wide right on the next, standard!
- Mahan should be back to 1 down with 3 to play

Damn, things looking very tight all of a sudden. Molinari really needs to hold off Fowler to make things comfortable

mahan 1 down!!!!

Mahan makes his birdie and both are only down 1 now.

so it all comes down to who can handle the pressure. why am i at work? this is awful. i blame wales.

rickie hits to about 12-15 feet on 18.

Very, very exciting. Neither team should be ashamed to lose I reckon it's been a titanic contest.

Fowler with a 15 footer to most likely halve this match.

Is it bad that I'm rooting for a 3-jack from Molinari here?

Molinari in the middle of the green. Should 2 putt for par. Rickie needs to make this putt. COME ON RICKIE!!!

Wasn't Fowler undefeated in Walker Cup play. He clutch in match play. A Montgomerie wanna be. LOL!

Give 'em the heater Rickie!

Does anybody know when G-Mac is due? He is carrying right? hehe

Hey, leave him alone. It takes some serious commitment to get a beer baby that size. We're talking at least 10 pints per night ;)

I heard that after his US Open victory he spent the next 2 weeks taking the trophy round all his favourite pubs in N.Ireland and was permenantly pissed.

- Now he crushes one down 16 :)

Holy crap rickie fowler!!!

Back