Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy Fairway Wood

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This was at the THP Demo Day and so many loved it that we wanted to get some pictures up for everybody.

1036603539_wBbYF-L-1.jpg

1036603375_JVTjq-L-1.jpg

1036603466_NjDZc-L-1.jpg

1036603419_X8DpY-L-1.jpg

Different Sole
1036603620_vuSQ8-L-1.jpg

1036603692_yPyBd-L-1.jpg

1036603740_RbrpJ-L-1.jpg

nice looking stick

I hit this a little bit and thought the look was traditional yet edgy. The back and bottom look and feel like a hybrid but the punch is all FW. Pretty hot face on this,

so freakin gorgeous! i would've been all over this club if i could've. i've always liked TEE's approach to their fwy woods, "hit it, and if it's not loger, we'll take it back"

I missed this one. I blame FLTC for being in my way.

I missed this one. I blame FLTC for being in my way.

whatever Lt.

all you right handers, just don't know how lucky you have. can't even take the time to put a swing on the trilogy. you should be ashamed.

Ah Stan Thompson's Ginty is still alive.

726.jpg

product_303836.jpg

• Admin
I think we should give one of these away. Any ideas?

I think we should give one of these away. Any ideas?

excellent question. how about a ryder cup name that player contest?

Sweet!

or, how about you give it someone who actually demo'd it. ooops, i guess you may be keeping it, lol

Great idea :) How about a scavenger hunt? It would be a good opportunity to learn more about a company that isn't as well know as some of the bigger guys.

Blast from the past!!!

Anyone have any experience with this club?

Blast from the past!!!

Anyone have any experience with this club?

I use one and it's very easy to hit. Nice high ball flight and it's great out of a variety of lies. Distance is superb. Getting 3W distance out of my 5W. It's a light feeling club. Overall, I have no reason to replace it. Going from driver to 5W has not been an issue.

I use one and it's very easy to hit. Nice high ball flight and it's great out of a variety of lies. Distance is superb. Getting 3W distance out of my 5W. It's a light feeling club. Overall, I have no reason to replace it. Going from driver to 5W has not been an issue.

Nice, thanks for the info. Would you say it is a high-spin club, or no?

400195149.jpg
Been playing TOUR EDGE EXOTICS all this past season would not change a thing GREAT set of clubs and a company that stands behind there product love the 3# hybred gets you out and up..

Nice, thanks for the info. Would you say it is a high-spin club, or no?

I really have no idea. I do get a high ball flight either from spin, shaft, LA, or all of the above. Roll out seems to be about what I expect so maybe average spin? Without LM data I can only guess.

Received a Exotics Trilogy 7W head and put it into an old Aldila HM Tour 60 shaft. Swung it for the first time yesterday and ... wow! This baby sure does get the ball up in the air quickly! It has a distinct sound to it, much different than my Cleveland Mashie 5W. Got to get more time at the range with it before I feel comfortable pulling it out in a round, but so far I am loving how well this gets the ball moving.

Received a Exotics Trilogy 7W head and put it into an old Aldila HM Tour 60 shaft. Swung it for the first time yesterday and ... wow! This baby sure does get the ball up in the air quickly! It has a distinct sound to it, much different than my Cleveland Mashie 5W. Got to get more time at the range with it before I feel comfortable pulling it out in a round, but so far I am loving how well this gets the ball moving.

These are awesome clubs.

I saw some very interest LM information on the hybrids recently. A buddy of mine did a bake off of similarly lofted hybrids and the Trilogy had a consistently higher launch angle, and significantly less spin than comparable GI models (e.g. XHot, X2Hot, Baffler XL, etc.). I pulled up the marketing materials and noticed the low and forward weight pad. That would seem to explain it -- sort of a weight low and forward design.

I'm curious about the FWs. If someone can get one on a monitor, I'd like to see if the same thing showed up. I'd always thought they were more spinny, but maybe it's just the high launch angle.

Sorry for drubbing up an oldish thread, but can anybody tell me or point to the directions of where I can find the size/volume of these heads and do you know if they are the same size/volume and the XRail?

Thanks

-Big

Always liked tour edge equipment. Really nice looking 3 wood. I really like the E8 3 wood.

I like the 7W but I hate the shaft I have in it. I need to get a better shaft off the bay and get it into this puppy. I'd be tempted to throw it back into the bag.

Back