Favorite Halloween Candy?

Not really a Halloween candy, but my favorite is Junior Mints! YUM!

Got to be the candy corn. I can eat those little monsters by the pound.

Candy corn (as you can see from my avatar) is at the top of my list along with just about anything chocolate. I hate candy that sticks to my teeth so that eliminates a lot of choices for me. I also dislike butterfingers because they taste so artificial to me.

My favorite all year around candy Hershey's chocolate candybar with almonds,YUMMM.

Last edited:
Fun fact... Smarties in Canada;

images

The Smarties I know and love sold in Canada as 'Rockets'.....

cfe90e0957d61f422d4f6d76aa18f71e.jpg

Candy corn is like crack. So far I have avoided it, but I know I'll end up buying a couple bags before halloween is over.

Exactly! I actually should not admit this, but I am making this stuff in my guest bedroom, but I eat it all rather than sell it. There is simply nothing like a candy corn rush! (All though I do get off on hot tamales too).

Candy corn + peanuts = handheld PayDay.

Bliss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candy corn without a doubt the funny thins is that once halloween is over i no longer have a craving for it.

Candy corn without a doubt the funny thins is that once halloween is over i no longer have a craving for it.

I think candy corn is the great mystery of Halloween. Many love it, some don't know why they love it but they do, and just like you said once Halloween is over candy corn is but a faint memory.

Smarties !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MINE, ALL MIIIIIIINE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CandyCorn.jpg

lIZ IS SUCH A GOOD GIRL TO BRING ME A BIG BAG.

I'd rather eat Christmas fruitcake than candy corn!! Used to love the Milk Duds...now it's anything Gummi. Sour Gummi Worms the BEST. :golf: It's a sad day when you realize a banana has a better swing than you do...

Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses in the orange and black wrappers.

Back