Happy Birthday Nerfny!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Happy Birthday Nerfny!!!! I hope it's a great day for you. :clapp::cake::banana:

animated-birthday-cake.gif

Happy bday jenn ''soon to be deeeeccccreeeeeeecccccccccssssseeeeeeeennnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooo''

Hope your euro loving fiancè does something cool for ya.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Jenn. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!:cake:

Have a great day and do what KellyBo and I did on our anniversary. Head to the practice area and practice some wedge shots until tired and then go out for dinner to Dairy Queen :D. We know how to get down! Anyway happy B-Day, have fun, and enjoy your day!

Happy birthday Jenn!

happy bday!

Happy birthday!

buttercake.JPG

Happy Birthday!

Happy B-Day Jenn!! Hope you have a great day!!

Let me also say Happy Birthday Nerf!

Thank you everyone!! I got some new golf clothes:D which I can show off at the next outing:clap:

Thank you everyone!! I got some new golf clothes:D which I can show off at the next outing:clap:

and 1 present still to be delivered:D

and 1 present still to be delivered:D

the 1 present to be deliverd was a taylor made kia ma putter...so excited don't want to be at work today

the 1 present to be deliverd was a taylor made kia ma putter...so excited don't want to be at work today

What a present!! Congrats!!

that was the number 1 thing she liked at the outing. Like some of the iron sets, but wants to hit them more. I used to a few times for our round yesterday, I loved the feel of it.

Back