Official 2010 THP Putter Shootout thread

How about a mallet battle?

TM Vicino vs. Odyssey 2-ball Blade vs. TM Ghost vs. Tour Edge vs. anything else you have?

How about a mallet battle?

TM Vicino vs. Odyssey 2-ball Blade vs. TM Ghost vs. Tour Edge vs. anything else you have?

that's a great idea hawk!!!

Will you throw a center shafted test in there? I have figured out that I just like center shafted putters, I would like to have an idea of which one rolls the best.

Apparently this is quite the thread for our non-forum members too. Email requests like crazy for this one.

Bettinardi - ALL OF THEM (received a SLEW of emails on their new models, the 3/4, and others).
Nike Method #1
Yes! Mollie!
Piretti CWII
Ghost Daytona vs Original Ghost
BackStryke vs Tour 2 Ball
White Ice vs White Hot
Battle of the 8802 styles
West Coast Putter vs Kia Ma

nice, we've gone viral
Apparently this is quite the thread for our non-forum members too. Email requests like crazy for this one.

Bettinardi - ALL OF THEM (received a SLEW of emails on their new models, the 3/4, and others).
Nike Method #1
Yes! Mollie!
Piretti CWII
White Ice vs White Hot

Nike Method #1
Yes! Mollie!
Piretti CWII
White Ice vs White Hot

Sounds like many out there enjoy the THP way of testing?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

More people just requested Bettinardi testing.

Last year vs 2011 release in terms of looks and feel

More people just requested Bettinardi testing.

Last year vs 2011 release in terms of looks and feel

There's a ton of love being generated for the 2011 Bettinardi's right now. Sweet looking lineup, but pricey, although not all that bad for what you can get for under $300.

Can there be a "Battle of the Grooves" with the Yes! putter going against the Rife? Curious how these do against each other in an unbiased test.

Can there be a "Battle of the Grooves" with the Yes! putter going against the Rife? Curious how these do against each other in an unbiased test.

We should throw GEL in that mix too.

This putter shootout is going to be awesome.

battle of the left handed putters!!!!! can you make that happen?

battle of the left handed putters!!!!! can you make that happen?

Sure how about Bettinardi and SeeMore. Two brands that you definitely like.

Sure how about Bettinardi and SeeMore. Two brands that you definitely like.

oh, it's on!!! these the same ones from the demo day? the seemore with the insert? and that anser style betti with the milled face?

oh, it's on!!! these the same ones from the demo day? the seemore with the insert? and that anser style betti with the milled face?

We have multiple.

Two more requests for SeeMore putters to be added to the list. Here is teh direct request.

I want to know if the RST works for your testers as well as advertised when comparing directly head to head with like models.

Yes, 2 of each.

nice! looking forward to it. the good thing is that which ever one wins will be heading to the course with me.

we will be playing enough golf where you could take both out for some on the course testing too man...
nice! looking forward to it. the good thing is that which ever one wins will be heading to the course with me.

How about a putter grip test? Superstroke vs standard stock offering?

Would be willing to mail in my baby (Lajosi LPS1) to you JB to compete in the center-shafted and grooved shootout. People need to roll this putter for Kari, his putters can stand with the big boys, the only problem may be the lie (68*) and length, but feel and roll are feel and roll.

Back