What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I mentioned that I love my new grill? hehehe

Mild italian sausage with peppers and onions on a hoagie.

ham steak and sauteed spinach with tomatoes

Tonight was a simple meal of slow cooked country style pork ribs. I need to get back into cooking. It's easy to get lazy, and just throw a plate of slop together. I miss making nice meals. Guess I'll have to peruse this whole thread for some inspiration. That should only take a week or so!

Tonight the wife and I (both love to cook) have made some pasta from scratch, and bacon mushroom alfredo sauce to go with it. Add a little garlic bread to that and a nice bottle Dancing Bull Zinfandel and you have a great night.

had sloppy joes and nachos last night

had sloppy joes and nachos last night

I was staring at my Manwich can last night contemplating the same thing. I guess I miss my old lunch time days at the school for sloppy joe Tuesdays.

I was staring at my Manwich can last night contemplating the same thing. I guess I miss my old lunch time days at the school for sloppy joe Tuesdays.

i cant eat them too often... but when i do... "ohhh what memories"(viking dude on capitalone commercial)

Just put on a pot of black eyed peas with smoked ham hocks and salt pork. Gonna add some mixed greens later and serve it up with corn bread with cracklins in it.

Burgers tonite... time to pull out the ol' grill and get some patties on there...

had dominos last night... wasnt too good

66690_135042026547606_100001254286654_214562_6904612_n.jpg

chicken fricasse with garlic smashed potatoes and sauteed peas.

*not sure if the pic is gonna work - its from facebook link

Pot roast day! yea! Pot roast with gravy, smashed broiled potatoes - and roasted carrots. yummm.

37196_135292153189260_100001254286654_215636_7533807_n.jpg

Took my oldest son to dinner after his football practice for some father-son time. I had a great burger - the "Wilbur Jumbo Deluxe" that had bacon, cheddar cheese, onions, pickles, lettuce, tomato and a fried egg along with fresh handcut fries. Mmmm!

had corned beef and cabbage last night... i added texas pete and it was tasty

I put a corned beef in the crock pot before I left for work this morning

Tacos.

Five Guys burgers.

Actually, we had taco salad, not tacos. hehehe

shrimp salad

Pancakes from the fair! YUM!

Chili dogs and onion rings.

Orange and cashew chicken tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back