Contest - adidas Golf Trophy Belt & Buckles

Entry is in. Now that was a Scavenge!

Do womens brands count as 1 too. Like would Nike and Nike Womens be two different brands? This contest is fun fun fun! Bout to send in my entry!

geez, i was thinking about this contest this morning and i'm pretty sure that i failed it, lol

Yep, that was fun. A little more work than normal scavenger hunts, I like it! Thanks THP and Blind9!!

This one is only open for a few more days.

in it to win it, although i think i failed a couple of the questions. that blind9 has a slew of daphne's headcovers, it was tough to keep count. good luck everyone, these buckles are awesome and thanks to blind9 and THP for the opportunity.

Lol this was the hardest contest for me.

Only one more day to go.

I personally know the guy that owns Blind 9 golf and he's a stand up guy. His family is so sweet and they run a really reputable shop. Please throw this guy some of your business, he's full of integrity and knows what he's doing. His name's Dennis, check them out at blind9golf.com or on facebook @blind9golf

I personally know the guy that owns Blind 9 golf and he's a stand up guy. His family is so sweet and they run a really reputable shop. Please throw this guy some of your business, he's full of integrity and knows what he's doing. His name's Dennis, check them out at blind9golf.com or on facebook @blind9golf

yeah dude, check out the big banner in the upper right hand portion of the screen! blind9 is a THP favorite.

Last day to enter this one.

Winning entry sent. Unless I missed any questions.

Head covers were hard to count, especially since a few were in more than one category, hope I got it right, love those belts

Nice thanks for the contest and the reminder on FB!

This one is all closed up everybody. We will announce the winner later today.

sweet!! Good luck everyone!

Good luck all

These were some tricky questions but we hope everyone have fun and enjoyed looking through the Blind9golf.com website.

The winner of the adidas Golf Trophy Belt & Buckle Contest is.....

interlooper!!!

Here are the questions and correct answers to the scavenger hunt.
1. How many belt & buckle brands does Blind9Golf carry? - 9 - there were 8 men's and 1 women's.

2. How many brands of hats does Blind9Golf carry? - 16

3. How many Daphne's Headcovers does Blind9Golf carry? And which ones are ALSO available in the THP Store with the THP Logo on them? - 88 headcovers in their store and 4 of them are in the THP store with our logo on them. The alligator, calico cat, gorilla, and gopher.

Nice job, looper!

CONGRATS LOOPER!!!!

hahaha, ugh, I clicked on Daphnes but didnt see there were more listings. So I put 66. What a goof! hahaha.

___________________(insert equipment tester postion comment here)

Nice one Looper!

Congrats looper!!

I had 83, headcovers as I noticed the there were five repeats. For example the chicken was under the Birds and Barnyard categories. Dang me and my over complicating things!!

Congrats again looper!!

GolferGal said:
And which ones are ALSO available in the THP Store with the THP Logo on them? - 88 headcovers in their store and 4 of them are in the THP store with our logo on them. The alligator, calico cat, gorilla, and gopher.

Darn, what about the fish and cardinal? I was eyeing that fish, since I can't catch one heeh

Congrats looper!

Back