Bridgestone e6 Yellow Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These just arrived at THP HQ for some testing and to go out to all the forum members that signed up in our testing thread. Yellow arrived today and Orange will arrive in the next couple of weeks. Wanted to put up a couple of pictures of the new balls to show off the color.

1058856398_JZ7KS-L-1.jpg

1058856450_E9Sh9-L-1.jpg

1058856488_t8xng-L.jpg

1058856523_hQX5m-L-1.jpg

1058856570_GH2CC-L-1.jpg

Wow...that is really yellow!

*is very excited*

Awesome ball! Have fun with the testing guys, I can't wait to read your reviews!

wow those are awesome. i joined this site too late!! would love to test them out

Channeling my inner Coldplay.....'and it was all yellowwwwww....ooooooooo'

LOVE the looks of these, can't wait to get my hands on them. Playing in the woods just got fun! Great move by Bridgestone and I hope it graduates to the 'premium' balls soon. 330-S and RXS need the color treatment too! bstoner I know you're listening/watching.....get er done!

how about a side by side photo with the Yellow Z Stars?

they look very similar in color.

• Admin
how about a side by side photo with the Yellow Z Stars?

they look very similar in color.

Send me some Yellow Z-Stars and I will get to work on that....hehe.

I can tell you that these are a little more "metallic" looking and a little more yellow, whereas the Zrixons have a tiny bit of greenish tint.

+1....these have a little Chromax finish to them. def more yellow in these whereas the Z-Stars do have some 'calming' green to them.

I can tell you that these are a little more "metallic" looking and a little more yellow, whereas the Zrixons have a tiny bit of greenish tint.

These get the stamp of approval from Sam Elliot. Awesome!

Channeling my inner Coldplay.....'and it was all yellowwwwww....ooooooooo'

LOVE the looks of these, can't wait to get my hands on them. Playing in the woods just got fun! Great move by Bridgestone and I hope it graduates to the 'premium' balls soon. 330-S and RXS need the color treatment too! bstoner I know you're listening/watching.....get er done!

You know he had a suggestion about that very thing. Fire up the thread and hope Bridgestone takes notice if enough people show interest.

Loving the color of these!

nice looking ball. They do have a little chromax shine to them. Can't wait to see how the orange looks.

Would love to see this color across their entire line.

Sweeeeet! Funny that these showed up today, I used regular E6's yesterday and was kicking butt with them. Those are VERY yellow!

Great color on a great ball. They had these out at my local Golf Galaxy for a couple of days (by accident perhaps, not sure if they had been released yet), and I am kicking myself for not picking some up!

It is funny how colored balls have come full circle as far as peoples acceptance of them. That wasn't the case when I played in high school 17 years ago.

It is funny how colored balls have come full circle as far as peoples acceptance of them. That wasn't the case when I played in high school 17 years ago.

No question about it. If you think back, it was always the garbage balls that were colored. That has changed clearly with the premium tour model by Srixon and now the e6 (and it being a big favorite). Its nice to see.

LoL. you've been playing a different ball lately?

I guess I'll have to wait to see them in person then. wonder if local Golfsmith have them now? might have to swing by today.

Wow...those things look like they'll glow. Can't wait to see the look of the orange as well.

LoL. you've been playing a different ball lately?

I guess I'll have to wait to see them in person then. wonder if local Golfsmith have them now? might have to swing by today.

I normally play whatever I am testing. Right now its Bridgestone. I dont have any of the Srixons in.

JB if one was selected for the other testing does that rule one out for testing these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB if one was selected for the other testing does that rule one out for testing these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not necessarily.

I like the color on this ball and am really looking forward to seeing what the orange ones look like.

Really been waiting for a good yellow ball that was something within my skill level to play, I notice they say limited edition, are they only planning on releasing these for a limited time?

Really been waiting for a good yellow ball that was something within my skill level to play, I notice they say limited edition, are they only planning on releasing these for a limited time?

Not to my knowledge. I believe that they are being produced in more limited quantities than the white ball (makes sense).

Back