me too dude. i keep a 4 pack of milk stout in the fridge at all times.

I plan on getting some this weekend, while I am in Boone. Peabody's is the place to go!

My most recent batch of beer didn't go so hot... tastes fine but WAY to carbonated. I need to figure out what I did so I don't do it again!

Been craving a 4 pack of Dogfish Head 120 minute but my local store never gets it in stock, plenty of 60 & 90 minute but no 120.

Standard fair is Bud-Light. For a treat I go to any of the following:

Grolsch
Peroni
St. Paulie Girl
Stella Artois

When I'm feeling nostalgic I try to find some Genny Screamers, or Piels. NASTY horse whiz, but brings back fond memories.

I think everyone needs to bring a six pack of their favorite local brew and we have a 'battle of beers' one night at the outing.....may be best beer <hic> win

I think everyone needs to bring a six pack of their favorite local brew and we have a 'battle of beers' one night at the outing.....may be best beer <hic> win

not a bad idea hanks, or better yet, bring a beer that is specific to your area!

shouldn't be a problem. there was murder last weekend in cullowhee.

Yeah I know, I went to Western. My wife went to App. I get to hear it ever year.

hence why I said 'local brew' hehe
not a bad idea hanks, or better yet, bring a beer that is specific to your area!

Been craving a 4 pack of Dogfish Head 120 minute but my local store never gets it in stock, plenty of 60 & 90 minute but no 120.

Thats a dang good brew. Best of luck finding it.
My local shop has several packs sitting around- want me to ship you one?

Love beer, best preference a nice pilsner. I've made several batches of beer and come to love these. Been brewing for about two years. Mostly in the winter when I can't golf. Never lagered butthose make great beers too.

Drinking a miller lite now- good go to beer - made an octoberfest that really rocked last week. I can never let em age though hahha

I wish they would sell that in NC.

I don't if anybody has an iPhone, but the onTap app is awesome. It lets you keep up with your beers, rate and add comments. It is great for some one who likes to try all kinds of beers and can remember everone they had. You can also share your comments and pictures with other people.

Tried a tequila enfused beer the other day called Desperados,sounds awfull but lovely.

JB i want to live in worldofbeer! That is the best selection of beers I've ever seen in a bar, we are lucky to have a dozen beers in most uk bars!

SethO hooked me up with some Newcastle Brown Ale last weekend and I have grown fond of it!

One of the calloway favorites gray. When I lived in london I lived in newcastle. What a lovely place.....haha

SethO hooked me up with some Newcastle Brown Ale last weekend and I have grown fond of it!

Tried a tequila enfused beer the other day called Desperados,sounds awfull but lovely.
They tried that a few years ago over here, it was called Tequiza. I believe the inventor was shot because of it, at least I hope so. Im sure yours was a lot better.

They tried that a few years ago over here, it was called Tequiza. I believe the inventor was shot because of it, at least I hope so. Im sure yours was a lot better.

+1 shot and hung...repeatedly

Back