Hey im from Chicago

Gjonaj

Reaction score
Handicap
Im From Chicago and need more people to golf with. Im 28 and shoot in the mid to low 80's. If your looking for someone to fill a spot let me know. I also spend alot of time on golfnow.com, and EZLinkz looking for good deals, let me know if your a local Chicagoan!!

Welcome to THP.

Im not in Chicago, but like the city, if that helps.

welcome to THP! how on earth can one be a Michigan St. fan and a Duke fan? so confusing.

Welcome to THP, I'm not in Chi either but that is one of my favorite cities to spend a weekend in (summertime of course!).

Welcome! I'm about 2.5 hours west of you, but I'll let you (and the other Chi THP'rs) know when I come up your way!

Who can send me some Lou Malnatis pizza?

Hello and :welcome:

Im From Chicago and need more people to golf with. Im 28 and shoot in the mid to low 80's. If your looking for someone to fill a spot let me know. I also spend alot of time on golfnow.com, and EZLinkz looking for good deals, let me know if your a local Chicagoan!!

Gjonaj: I'll PM you next time one of my 4-some drops out. We play on the weekends and play many different courses. Since winter is approaching, we also go out to the burb to top golf to hit some balls (and bets) and have drinks/food. BTW... I am in the LP neighborhood.

Who can send me some Lou Malnatis pizza?

I live a couple blocks away from one... one of my favorites in the city. Best sauce around.

I live in Old Town! Thats perfect! I heard about that Top Golf place but have yet to go out there!! Let me know i play in any kind of weather (just not very well!) haha.

Welcome from New Orleans. I went to Chicago for business a couple of times. I loved it there.

welcome!

Back