Election Day is tomorrow November 2nd, will you vote?

Election Day is tomorrow November 2nd, will you vote?

• Yes

Votes: 42 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Maybe, if I find the time

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Tuesday November 2, 2010(tomorrow) is election day in the United States. Do you plan on voting? Feel free to explain why you will or will not vote, no need to say who you are voting for.

i will be voting ddec. i think it's incredibly important, however, i'm tired of people knocking on my door and calling me. ready for it to be over.

I vote every year and am a permanent absentee voter :good:

I already voted. Here in Vegas we got a choice between the guy who already was here screwing everything up or the crazy woman who IS screwed up.

meh, I treated it like a slot machine, I pushed some buttons and then left feeling dirty, worthless and no richer.

• Staff
I will vote tomorrow, I think it is important to get out and vote. I do work for a part of the state's legislature so work has been very quiet for the last 2 months. Ready for it to be over.

Yep, wouldn't miss it! It's a bit early for spring cleaning, but what the heck.

• Staff
I already voted. Here in Vegas we got a choice between the guy who already was here screwing everything up or the crazy woman who IS screwed up.

meh, I treated it like a slot machine, I pushed some buttons and then left feeling dirty, worthless and no richer.

:rofl:

yep, I can't complain about things if I don't vote.

I normally do, but I updated my address on my voter registration too late. It truly doesn't matter around here, but I still like to go.

Hahaha, sounds like most political year. Have to go take a shower after you vote.

FINALLY! I am so tired of the commercials on T.V.

Already voted, in the comfort of my living room while watching TV. Oregon has been strictly vote-by-mail since 1998.

I'll vote. Not only because I teach Civics (Gov) but because I truly feel that if you do not vote, you do not have the right to complain. But thats the teacher in me coming out lol.

Already voted, in the comfort of my living room while watching TV. Oregon has been strictly vote-by-mail since 1998.

Why can't we vote online?!?! I understand the concern about "illegal" worries but we can vote by mail already. Why can't I sign on to the governement voting website or something. Sign in with all the nessecary information to verify its me, and I can vote in my underwear sitting in the comfort of my own house?

I too have sent in my absentee vote but I believe if they can finally figure out a system to get this thing online I think it will get more folks to go out and vote. For me, as many, it's all about time which some of us just don't have.

Although living in the state of Florida, it worries me to throw a wrench into things considering the fiascos we've had over ballots here.

I treasure the opportunity to vote in a free election. USA !

I normally do, but I updated my address on my voter registration too late. It truly doesn't matter around here, but I still like to go.

doesn't matter in IL???? You may have heard of this little Senate race that's going to come right down to the wire?!? :D

Why can't we vote online?!?! I understand the concern about "illegal" worries but we can vote by mail already. Why can't I sign on to the governement voting website or something. Sign in with all the nessecary information to verify its me, and I can vote in my underwear sitting in the comfort of my own house?

I think I read a few years ago about fears of fraud and security, but I would think that with today's technology that a lot of that can be minimized.

My biggest wish would be that once I mailed in my ballot all the political ads on TV and junk mail would immediately cease! If that were possible, I'm sure there would be 100% voter turnout every year in Oregon! :thumb:

yep, I can't complain about things if I don't vote.

Well said, a very true statement. It is the one time we get to say our peace! It is one of the best rights we have as a country.

Yes. I will absolutely vote. I feel that it is MY duty to make my feelings known. Unfortunately, we seem to usually have the choice between bad and worse candidates.

I will be voting. 2 huge spots up for grabs here in WI. I am just ready for all of the adds to be off the TV.

Californians are screwed either way but I still vote. It would be nice if a certain Senator would finally get voted out this year.

Californians are screwed either way but I still vote. It would be nice if a certain Senator would finally get voted out this year.

:good:

I'll be at the polls bright and early!

I vote during every election. Unfortunately, I dislike virtually every politician so I can't say its ever been a very satisfying experience...

I will absolutely be voting. Here in the sticks they still allow smoking in bars and even though legislation passed a ban all the bar owners whined enough to send it to voe, so that's on the ballot and I know that I might tick off some of my THP smoker friends but I'm going to vote two, three, heck four times BAN on that one.

Back