Official THP Equipment Tester Wanted

Good luck to everyone...wish I had the time to donate to this amazing opportunity.

Puerto Rico is 51, Canada is 52 lol
I thought Canada is 51st State of USA?
or is it good neighbour with free trade so it is like USA? :D
*People from Canada can't be an official tester?*

It would be fun to read all the submitted entries after this is completed.

With the deadline passed, can you share how many applications you received? A guesstimate would suffice. Also how many members are there here at THP?

Just curiosity questions.

With the deadline passed, can you share how many applications you received? A guesstimate would suffice. Also how many members are there here at THP?

Just curiosity questions.

We may give out that information. Leaving that up to GG, as she is the boss.

So instead of sending you a case of McRibs, I should be sending GG flowers? Good to know!

Dang, with my other affiliations I can't get GG free McRib coupons, haha

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

No worries. Like I said, just curious.

just got done grading the finalists entries and I cast my votes.....some great reviews guys/gals! Thanks to all that entered!

Same here hanks. There were some great reviews for sure.
Good luck!

just got done grading the finalists entries and I cast my votes.....some great reviews guys/gals! Thanks to all that entered!

I've got $10 MINT condition dollars left in my golf account. I will send it to whomever gets the final say. LOL!

Good luck to everyone that applied! I can't wait to here who the fortunate winner is.

Same here. You all are great, but I REALLY hope it is me :)

Haha, I'm pulling out a Smally on you.... mememememememememememmemmemememememememememememememememememememememememememmememememememe

I think it would be AWESOME to see a posting of all of the entries, with author names removed upon request to protect the not-so-innocent. In fact, I hereby give permission to have my entry posted in such a thread win or lose. I'd just love a chance to read through everything. The great thing about user reviews is the variety of writing styles, and the different things we choose to pick apart. Plus it would be cool to see what the current staff had to put themselves through to accomplish the task at hand.

What's everyone else think?

I had a blast writing my entry. Thanks to people who helped edit and review it. Whether I am a finalist or not, thanks to THP for the opportunity. man the 15th can't come fast enough, I can't wait to here who I will be sending PM's to asking about new apparel and clubs.

i just want you guys to know that i voted for mine, sorry! :)

I voted for you too! but there was the whole lefty thing. Do you want me to start a grass movement?

I voted for you too! but there was the whole lefty thing. Do you want me to start a grass movement?

yes! that would be awesome and you have some political pull right?

===== QUOTE TC ====

===== /QUOTE ====

We could call it a T party!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

yes! that would be awesome and you have some political pull right?

sure thing, tell me who you want to align yourself with and I'll get the ball rolling

sure thing, tell me who you want to align yourself with and I'll get the ball rolling

i'm one of those independents man, i guess i'm screwed again huh?

i'm one of those independents man, i guess i'm screwed again huh?

nah up in New York that's all you hear. I'm an independant voice that will be working for you!
ispi036150.jpg

and back on topic...

Back