The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Grossman resents that remark. I think any qb behind that line but a few would look like George.

Lots of big hits!
Jeff George 2.0 is currently playing for the Bears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rex Grossman resents that remark. I think any qb behind that line but a few would look like George.

Lots of big hits!

I like big hits and the Bears line delivers!

Yeah they do. Worst line in the league by far. We are jealous of what Dallas has. Give us Barron.
I like big hits and the Bears line delivers!

Really the Cowboys should be taken off all the national - football league - games coming up. Theyre pathetic and dont deserve it and Jerry should suffer for it.

FIFY

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Quietly the lights have gone out in San Diego.
They've got the talent, but special teams has been killing them all season long. IMO they need to dump Norv Turner - he's been a loser everywhere he's previously been a head coach, and he inherited a solid team from Schottenheimer when he came to San Diego. "Marty Ball" is starting to wear off now and Norvie's losing tendencies are kicking in. He's made some terrible personnel choices (nice job dumping LT, Merriman, Olshansky, etc.) and I think the Bolts are in for a disappointing season (no playoffs this year). Philip Rivers is a solid, tough QB (if a bit over-emotional at times) and I think he's going to have a great career - whether he ends up staying in SD or going elsewhere.

You could hop on the Bucs train and not even have to leave the division!

As I said earlier, as a Bucs fan I am glad to see them with the wins. As a realist, you have to look where those wins came. The next 5 will show us something. But right now they are the Utah (college) of the NFL. Both are bringing in wins against a schedule that makes a JV team blush.

Actually those are GM AJ Smith's moves. Can't blame Norv for dumping LT 2.0 as he looked done last year. Can't blame Norv for 'roid monster/beat women Merriman. Can't blame him either for Olshansky as that was just a bad call from the GM. Again.
They've got the talent, but special teams has been killing them all season long. IMO they need to dump Norv Turner - he's been a loser everywhere he's previously been a head coach, and he inherited a solid team from Schottenheimer when he came to San Diego. "Marty Ball" is starting to wear off now and Norvie's losing tendencies are kicking in. He's made some terrible personnel choices (nice job dumping LT, Merriman, Olshansky, etc.) and I think the Bolts are in for a disappointing season (no playoffs this year). Philip Rivers is a solid, tough QB (if a bit over-emotional at times) and I think he's going to have a great career - whether he ends up staying in SD or going elsewhere.

Lol I wasn't saying anything against the team. I'm a Cowboy fan so pretty much every other team in the league is better. I was just saying that no one was talking about the fact that the once great Sean "Lights Out" Merriman was waived yesterday

Lol I wasn't saying anything against the team. I'm a Cowboy fan so pretty much every other team in the league is better. I was just saying that no one was talking about the fact that the once great Sean "Lights Out" Merriman was waived yesterday

Same thing as Manny Ramirez, get caught juicing and has never been the same since. Shame.

Buffalo has claimed LB Shawne Merriman. He has five days to report to Buffalo; plans to for now. He is not expected to play Sunday vs. Chic. Found that on Adam Schefter's twitter page

Would the mother who left her eleven children @ Jerry Land please come get her kids.

Spoiler
They are beating the Cowboys 28-0

Hopefully Fisher can handle him...or at least keep him from imploding a decent team.

The latest from the brilliant scholar Chris Johnson

"That aston martin music go in I really like dat song"

"Tuff lost sunday get this good rest and be ready after the bye week leegooo"

"it was a lot of bad ones who aint who dey is no mo"

it's like he's trying to talk to us. CHRIS WE DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU

Ive been lookin for CJ on twitter. Sounds hilarious.

it's like he's trying to talk to us. CHRIS WE DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU

It's like a person who just came out of sedation. They are trying to form real sentences but the drugs are messing with them and they just can't quite do it.

i wonder if CJ's teeth get heavy? i wonder if he can write? he sure can run though.

i wonder if CJ's teeth get heavy? i wonder if he can write? he sure can run though.

Something tells me he has had some practice.

Do you think he got good grades at ECU?

How far do you think he would get on the TV show "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?"

he couldn't make it on the stage.

Something tells me he has had some practice.

Do you think he got good grades at ECU?

good grades and ECU should never be in the same sentence. growing up, that's the school you want to go to if you want to party.....period!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back