Contest - adidas Golf adiPure Z Golf Shoes

love that entry Hawk! I will throw my hat in the ring tomorrow. Some good stuff so far. Would love to see more, I mean who wouldn't want a free great pair of shoes

Hope to see some more entries today. I love pics of old dirty shoes lol!

Nice Hawk! Come on THP'ers, lets see some more, some great entries so far.

when is this contest over? kinda surprised we haven't seen more entries.

when is this contest over? kinda surprised we haven't seen more entries.

From the first post.

Rules
Only one entry per person
US & Canada residents Only
The deadline of this contest is Monday, November 8th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. All entries must be received by then to be considered.

This contest is open to THP forum members with a minimum of 10 posts and 5 in the last 30 days.
If you are not a member, no sweat.
Registration is always fast, free, and easy.

I'll do mine tonight, I was going to last night but got busy with the kids so look for mine tonight. My old clunkers have some special character features that will be missed, but definitely time to move on!

i guess everyone's waiting til the last minute or something.

thinking about what to write...

I'll try to get in tomorrow, heading to the course shortly, after work, and pool tonight.

When you have Flintstone feet, you purchase whatever you can get. My current FJ's have stretched out and are like "wearing a cleated shoe box". If the information given by Masun, Thunderfoot, & JB (AKA Imelda Marcos) weren’t enough, the Redwood color and debossed stripes set me over the boxtop!

AdipureContest.jpg

Exellent job man, it's going to be difficult to top that!

Exellent job man, it's going to be difficult to top that!

bah he just got a set of 2.0's lol DQ'd hahaha j/k wouldnt that be something tho - two contest wins in a week

Puttin4Bird Official Entry!

Puttin4Bird Official Entry!

Love the brand, but my shoes need help! Horrible accident required a few golf seasons of wearing a leg brace, rough on the PowerBands to say the least. This is still no excuse for the embarrassing lack of color in my golf shoe choices, adidas I’m begging, PLEASE HELP ME!
IMG_20101102_194138.jpg

IMG_20101102_194111.jpg

Love the brand, but my shoes need help! Horrible accident required a few golf seasons of wearing a leg brace, rough on the PowerBands to say the least. This is still no excuse for the embarrassing lack of color in my golf shoe choices, adidas I’m begging, PLEASE HELP ME!
IMG_20101102_194138.jpg

IMG_20101102_194111.jpg

pfft! what are those 6 months old!!!???

haha, good entry buddy, just bustin' your chops.

The ones on the left are new this season, the ones on the right are closer to 5 yrs old.

Argh! I'm having brain lock on this contest.....not good.

Best of luck to everyone entering this contest- People certainly do love these shoes!
You won't face any challenge from me... I already won a pair from TM earlier this fall and want to share the wealth!

PLEASE HELP

7bb1848a.jpg

9dc3a0f3.jpg

As you can see my owner has no style. He loves to embarrass us with these shoes. We are not comfortable in them at all and can't take much more of it! We would love nothing more than to start a relationship with the Adidas adiPure Z golf shoes.

ddec0418 - official entry

PLEASE HELP

7bb1848a.jpg

9dc3a0f3.jpg

As you can see my owner has no style. He loves to embarrass us with these shoes. We are not comfortable in them at all and can't take much more of it! We would love nothing more than to start a relationship with the Adidas adiPure Z golf shoes.

ddec0418 - official entry

didnt peg you for the kind of guy who would kick an old mans ass for golf shoes to post on here.

didnt peg you for the kind of guy who would kick an old mans ass for golf shoes to post on here.

i'm cut throat man you know that.

i'm cut throat man you know that.

yeah, you prob had your mafia family do it.

I am happy to see some more entries. I cant believe P4B put a brand new shoe up thinking that would help...hehe

yeah, you prob had your mafia family do it.

I am happy to see some more entries. I cant believe P4B put a brand new shoe up thinking that would help...hehe

there's the difference between me and p4b. He shows something new and says he wants more, I stole a pair from my 70 year old neighbor and call them mine :alien:

Likewise I am glad to see we are getting more entries in, this is a great contest.

I do have to ask P4B....do you attach thumb tacks to your heels?

anyone else thought of something for their shoes? I keep coming to this wanting to see some funny shoes...Ddec beating up an old dude is hilarious

anyone else thought of something for their shoes? I keep coming to this wanting to see some funny shoes...Ddec beating up an old dude is hilarious

that man had it coming, calling a penalty stroke on me for not putting a mark on my ball. It was time I got even:deadhorse: Of course I will give him the shoes back if I win this. See what a nice guy I am.

Back