Belt Buckles - Your Collection

in exchange for a TM's buckle?

Sure. WHich one do you want? I have 4

829513180_GhJ3e-L-1.jpg

1043269300_N7SN5-L.jpg

haha, i was just looking over those pics. i think i may swap you for either the white or the chrome one. i may have to see them in person if that's cool?

sweet!

haha, i was just looking over those pics. i think i may swap you for either the white or the chrome one. i may have to see them in person if that's cool?

sweet!

Yeah that is fine. Although the Chrome one is not chrome, but actually a black chrome. The orange or white one would be perfect for you.

Yeah that is fine. Although the Chrome one is not chrome, but actually a black chrome. The orange or white one would be perfect for you.

orange is out! i don't do orange, ever! it's definitely coming down to the white or the black chrome bro.

orange is out! i don't do orange, ever! it's definitely coming down to the white or the black chrome bro.

White it is! :alien:

haha, there's something about that black chrome that speaks to me, haha. nah, if the black chrome you want to keep, you keep it, i'd be happy with the white one.

haha, there's something about that black chrome that speaks to me, haha. nah, if the black chrome you want to keep, you keep it, i'd be happy with the white one.

If I have a choice I would, but its okay. You get the best of both worlds in with the signature buckle. But it is for thinner straps.

If I have a choice I would, but its okay. You get the best of both worlds in with the signature buckle. But it is for thinner straps.

well, the good thing is that i will get to check it out friday bro! woo hoo! if we trade i'll trade for the white one dude, it would be my preference anyway.

I really wish Travis Mathew would sell the buckles individually. I mean there are black, white, grey, and few other new material/colored belts. I really don't want/need 3 or 4 of same color belts since they are snap belts just because I like the buckle.

Nice big bro....You can just tell everyone its Timothy Mucus!

Nice big bro....You can just tell everyone its Timothy Mucus!

nice one! i need it for my outing costume dude! plus i want it.

I wouls want one as well, good trade!

I added a few more to the collection. I wanted a tougher look.
IMAG0071.jpg

nice clam! love the skulls.

I have several buckles to show off but I'll need to upload them to my galley so I can link them to this site. Here's one until I find some time to get the reast of them uploaded :)

House of Fleming hand made sterling silver buckle and python strap.
js%20purp1.jpg

^^^that's a gorgeous belt and buckle. can't wait to see more. actually i can, i have a feeling that when i see your collection it will make me feel inadequate.

Wow! I love that buckle and strap Bettinardi! I am very envious actually.

Thanks for the comments guys and gals :)

A few more I own personally.

Inlay Hex B buckle with House of Fleming yellow glazed stingray
yel%20sting.jpg

My name in Japanese ( I think lol) with House of Fleming elephant strap
eleph.jpg

High polish Jimmy buckle with House of Fleming blue gator strap
blue%20gator.jpg

House of Fleming eggplant stingray with my Tour Stock Bettinardi Buckle
TS%20Sting.jpg

Inlayed Mother of Pearl Bettinadi buckle with House of Fleming Predator gator strap.This one actually changes colors depending on how the light hits it.
Mop%20Pred.jpg

good lord dude, that last buckle and strap is phenomenal. i hope you have some serious game to be wearing that stuff onto a golf course, haha.

really nice stuff though! i'm insanely jealous.

good lord dude, that last buckle and strap is phenomenal. i hope you have some serious game to be wearing that stuff onto a golf course, haha.

really nice stuff though! i'm insanely jealous.

haha...I have really big friends no need to have game lol (I'm actually not that bad)

Thanks TC no reason to be jealous :drinks:

Jimmy

Back