Contest - adidas Golf adiPure Z Golf Shoes

good entry ddec! this has been fun seeing what others can come up with so far. where are more entries people? it's not hard, take a pic of your shoes, then tell us why you want the adiPures! or don't, b/c i like my chances and i want them!

So my entry came to me just a bit ago while I was on the phone with Vibrant. The winning entry will be posted this evening when i get home :D

So my entry came to me just a bit ago while I was on the phone with Vibrant. The winning entry will be posted this evening when i get home :D

i love the confidence baby! can't wait for it man.

75637_457811848426_537878426_5399215_3758345_n.jpg

No more dumpster diving for this guy! once i put the adiPure's on my feet, i can quit sneaking out at night, scouring the neighborhood, looking for my next pair of golf shoes. i need leather, not pleather!

TC, sorry man they dont have your size your feet are just to big to fit in the adiPure's haha, I will see if I cant think of something here in a little bit.

Put one of those Texas snakes in your shoe, bridges.

They are some good looking shoes. I like how the stripes are hidden.
I personally do not care for shoes that aren’t black… And entering the contest just to sell the shoes is classless… So I will just wish you guys luck!

Bridges Offical Entry

Bridges Offical Entry

While others on the course are walking in there shoes, im on the back 9 trying to survive the pain of walking in boots. I can drive the ball but it always ends in laughter because I have no traction and fall to the ground. This cowboy needs some shoes!

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

Very creative. But really guys, we are supposed to show pictures of "golf" shoes. The fact that bridges owns these should disqualify him from THP in general, but we will let that slide.

good job bridges, that was entertaining!

DMB012 Entry

DMB012 Entry

You know that new shoes would be untrue,

If I was to say to you,

Hey ball, can you get a little higher!

Come on baby, light my old shoes on fire!

So I can get the Adidas adiPure Z, that can ignite my game on fire!

View attachment 1591
View attachment 1590
View attachment 1589

Last edited:
Very creative. But really guys, we are supposed to show pictures of "golf" shoes. The fact that bridges owns these should disqualify him from THP in general, but we will let that slide.

I might get banned for this to, but I have actually played a few rounds In those, so It should still qualify since I have actually played in them before hahaha

I might get banned for this to, but I have actually played a few rounds In those, so It should still qualify since I have actually played in the before hahaha

No surprises there. You are one of the least serious golfers on this site. Good entry, bridges :)

hahahaha

Very good last two entries!! I am loving the burning of the shoes. great idea! Sweet, keep em coming ladies and gents

No surprises there. You are one of the least serious golfers on this site. Good entry, bridges :)

I play in cargo shorts, wear boots, say loud things while people swing, and maybe have 1 to many beers on the course. I think I fit right into the seriousness category hahaha

Some good entry's for sure, I hope mine counts and doesnt get DQ'd.

Looking forward to other peoples entry's!

That was the worst pair of shoes I have ever owned! I bought them one time at Myrtle Beach becase I forgot my good pair.

That was the worst pair of shoes I have ever owned! I bought them one time at Myrtle Beach becase I forgot my good pair.

You should not have ruined it. You shoudl have said that they were your fav pair ever until you saw these...hehe

You should not have ruined it. You shoudl have said that they were your fav pair ever until you saw these...hehe

True, but I couldn't let everybody think I would torch my good golf shoes. I would have to play in Bridges boots then!

You know that new shoes would be untrue,

If I was to say to you,

Hey ball, can you get a little higher!

Come on baby, light my old shoes on fire!

So I can get the Adidas adiPure Z, that can ignite my game on fire!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Reputation Freeking Added!

Awesome stuff in this thread.

Nothing worst than shopping and nothing I need worst than comfortable shoes for the course. I may have the worst feet ever for a golfer, but I can pronounce the AdiPure, (AudiPure), lol. Finally, a shoe with my need for comfort in mind. Now, what to do with these?

P1030372.jpg

P1030374.jpg

P1030379.jpg

P1030380.jpg

P1030382.jpg

P1030387.jpg

Back