Old School vs The Hangover

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm watching Old School on one of the HBO channels. I know The Hangover has reached legendary status since it came out, but I like Old School better.

Kevin

I am thinking Hangover is better! I am a huge Zach Galifianakis fan.

Both are great. Different types of humor. Vince Vaughn is still my favorite actor. I loved him in Old School, The Breakup, and especially Wedding Crashers.

Wedding Crashers is right up there with my all time favorites.

I'm with ya Kevin. They're both humerous, but I'll never get tired of popping Old School in and reliving some college moments.

I am thinking Hangover is better! I am a huge Zach Galifianakis fan.

didn't he teach at WCU?

as for me, i'm an old school fan. you're my boy blue!

I am not sure about that, he did attend NCSU though.

I'm one of the biggest Zach G. fans around, The Hangover all the way!

You know... I don't really care for either movie. It just isn't my style of comedy. I don't do the modern slapstick and generally dislike anything that Will Ferrel does.

I'm a fan of both, but Hangover had me laughing more.

god tough choice. I love them both. I might lean towards The Hangover, but Old School is pretty darn close. I would have to throw Wedding Crashers in there as well, first time I saw that I was laughing non stop.

I found the Hangover to be funny but a tad over rated. Old School was better and they used the Dan Band first.

Spoiler
I'm here for the gangbang...

I found the Hangover to be funny but a tad over rated. Old School was better and they used the Dan Band first.

I feel the same way about The Hangover. While funny, it tries too hard in some spots, and the characters are not likable, aside from the guy from The Office. For me Old School works better. Will Ferrell at his best. "Are we not in the trust tree?"

Kevin

+1.....

Spoiler

It's like comparing a tin of porch meat to a McRib. There can be no winner. They are both awesome

If Mr. T and Chuck Norris fought would you expect a winner? No.

Will Ferrel really milked the success of his first few movies though. He made some terrible terrible films after Old School and Anchorman

For me it's Old School. Will Ferrell can crack me up without saying anything. The birthday party scene when he gets shot with the tranquilizer gun had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. The Hangover was very good but I just laughed a lot harder during Old School.

Old school. The Hangover was ok but old school was hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler

I feel the same way about The Hangover. While funny, it tries too hard in some spots, and the characters are not likable, aside from the guy from The Office. For me Old School works better. Will Ferrell at his best. "Are we not in the trust tree?"

Kevin

Old school. The Hangover was ok but old school was hilarious.

I agree. I thought The Hangover was OK, it made me laugh but I thought they tried too hard. Old School is hilarious and no matter how many times I watch it I still laugh.

Muff 'em GG!
I agree. I thought The Hangover was OK, it made me laugh but I thought they tried too hard. Old School is hilarious and no matter how many times I watch it I still laugh.

I have to go with Old School, but I will say that I quote the hangover a lot!

I didn't care for the Hangover and am still wondering why everyone thought it was just so great. I didn't like it at all. Old School I can watch over and over again!!!

I'm glad to see so many votes for Old School.

Kevin

both Hangover 2 and Old School 2 are being worked on now.....good times

Back