Hello from the UK.

NismO_UK

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi,

I'm Guy from Basingstoke, Hampshire in the UK.
Any other Uk golfer's on here?

Cheers
Guy.

tons of euros on board here and you'll see a bunch of them post in about 2 years when the ryder cup is back on, haha. nah, i'm just taking the piss! (i love that expression)

welcome to THP, there are quite a few poms on here for sure.

welcome!

Hello and :welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcomes.
I'll try not to gloat about the Ryder Cup TOO much!!!

:loser::loser::loser:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Hi Guy, welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks guys.
Quick question, how do I set up my signature bar? I'm having trouble finding it under 'my profile'??

Hiya. You'll find signature on the left under your 'settings' link.

Like the username, you don't happen to be a fan of the Skyline or sx line by any chance? :D

Hiya. You'll find signature on the left under your 'settings' link.

Like the username, you don't happen to be a fan of the Skyline or sx line by any chance? :D

I used to have a 300ZX and the username from that forum has just stuck with me!

I used to have a 300ZX and the username from that forum has just stuck with me!

Awesome. My mechanic friend used to love working on them, he'd say it was great because if you ever dropped a bolt in the engine bay, it never hit the ground!

I had a Skyline for a couple of years, expensive but untouchable for fun! :D

Anyhow, welcome to THP, and I'll be happy to back up any US-baiting you wish to initiate.

Thanks for the welcomes.
I'll try not to gloat about the Ryder Cup TOO much!!!

:loser::loser::loser:

Ryder Cup gloating is very much encouraged :D

Welcome to btw!

Awesome. My mechanic friend used to love working on them, he'd say it was great because if you ever dropped a bolt in the engine bay, it never hit the ground!

I had a Skyline for a couple of years, expensive but untouchable for fun! :D

Anyhow, welcome to THP, and I'll be happy to back up any US-baiting you wish to initiate.

Still not seeing the signature link under my settings? Maybe it because I only joined today and made my first 10 posts?

It was a great car and is sadly missed.
vbpgimage.php
[/IMG]

Skylines are on my have before you die list!! Which one did you have? (If you say R34 VSpec I'm not talking to you anymore!!)

Still not seeing the signature link under my settings? Maybe it because I only joined today and made my first 10 posts?

It was a great car and is sadly missed.
vbpgimage.php
[/IMG]

Skylines are on my have before you die list!! Which one did you have? (If you say R34 VSpec I'm not talking to you anymore!!)

hmm, perhaps there's a board setting that won't let you get to it for a while. should be under the settings link, then the 'my settings' section with avatar settings on the left. I dunno, one of the mods should be able to clear it up.

It wasn't that extravagant. It was an R33 GTS-t s2 with a few choice modifications. Enough to make it interesting at least, and I loved the lazy rwd stuff. I'd still love that R34 V-spec in the future.

Yep, you need 10 posts before you can use signatures and other cool stuff

I think I was being impatient!! My signature is now up. :)

Welcome to THP Guy !

Welcome, Guy.

I have been in the past, why do you ask?

Just have a very similar bag. Picked up some great deals on that website. Saving half the price it would of cost me to buy the clubs from my local pro shop. Just changed from the Dymo driver to a Burner Superfast but had a great experience with the club.

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome. Fantastic facility and will come in very handy.

Back