Kent Wool Tour Golf Socks

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We have had quite a few inquiries about golf socks and now we have some for testing. Stay tuned because we might have some forum member involvement with this one :clapp:

949427256_LfAEg-L-1.jpg

949427280_ESwZh-L-1.jpg

949427320_q4deP-L-1.jpg

949427339_wycJU-L-1.jpg

Very cool!!!

SWEET! the black tube socks remind me of a guy I played a round with that showed up in shorts with black tube socks. Hilarious but also embarrassing

Great timing GG. I am taking all kinds of heat right now because of THP, lol. Until now I was sorely behind the times and asked Liz to pick me up some No Show socks. To make a long story short, I have pantie lines around my ankles now, haha. Liz and my buddies are giving me all kinds of grief, but these things are so comfortable it's crazy. Sort of like going commando, yet not, hehe.

Can't wait to hear what these are like, mine are just cheapies, but what a difference. I think it was JB that got me wearing these things, so thanks for the comfort and the grief... or is that brief?

What makes them golf socks? Do they take strokes off my game? haha. What makes them different than regular socks? Or is it all just marketing?

I hate socks in general but when I have to wear them I am always looking for the most comfortable.

What makes them golf socks? Do they take strokes off my game? haha. What makes them different than regular socks? Or is it all just marketing?

I hate socks in general but when I have to wear them I am always looking for the most comfortable.

I want to add spikes to my sperrys and just play.

Good socks (and good shoes) are a must for this guy since I walk most of my rounds. I'll be interested to hear what these are like compared to other "athletic" socks.

I've seen a few people wearing those knickers with the argyle socks over them with the matching berets...super cool :good:

Great! Looking forward to the reviews. I'm trying to find a good golf sock.

Doesn't shrink after washing. MAJOR ISSUE with lots of brands. I wear a size 11. I shouldn't have to buy the 13+ size to get a sock that fits.
Doesn't get loose elastic at the opening. Can cause sock to slide down into the shoe. Hello blisters.
Seams that don't bother me around the toes

I think Bubba Watson uses these because he posted pictures of these socks on his Twitter. They are really expensive!

Great! Looking forward to the reviews. I'm trying to find a good golf sock.

Doesn't shrink after washing. MAJOR ISSUE with lots of brands. I wear a size 11. I shouldn't have to buy the 13+ size to get a sock that fits.
Doesn't get loose elastic at the opening. Can cause sock to slide down into the shoe. Hello blisters.
Seams that don't bother me around the toes

Man, I buy PUMA socks and I have NO problem withthem

These socks look good, but my handicap isn't low enough for "tour" socks...:disapointed:

I always wear black no shows or low cut socks when I play golf, Nike seem to fit the best. I used to wear white socks but until I used common sense and bought black socks I didn't realize I didn't have to worry about stains. Black socks are the only way to go when you play golf.

Champion make good sock the has padding on heel and toe, mesh in the middle, keeps it's shape and doesn't shrink.

The only negative is the grass doesn't come off well after washing. And when walking around the house in them, they pick up dog hair like a magnet.

Wal-Mart sells them but I don't have the price.

When I saw the thread title I thought they were hand-knit headcovers! They look nice, but.... golfers wear different things all over the world cuz of the differences in climate. Golf socks that are comfotable down in southern cal might not work in Nevada or Florida. And nevada is super dry while florida is super humid. Very curious too see how they deal with moisture.

So I tried these on today when I went to the range. Wow! These things are crazy comfortable. There is so much padding on the bottom for tons of support. They breath but they are still a bit warm in this hot and humid Florida weather. I really enjoy wearing them around the house because we have all tile and it can be had on your feet after a while. It's almost like wearing slippers that's how comfortable and soft they are.

OK, I am a sock junkie. As a wedding photographer I spend 10 - 15 hours on my feet in all kinds of weather. A round of golf is NOTHING compared to the beating my feet take on Saturday. I did a a bunch of West Point graduates weddings a few years ago and got an education on the importance of great socks. Currently I wear Smart Wool or Nike wick a ways for weddings and golf.

Foot comfort is important to me.

OK, I am a sock junkie. As a wedding photographer I spend 10 - 15 hours on my feet in all kinds of weather. A round of golf is NOTHING compared to the beating my feet take on Saturday. I did a a bunch of West Point graduates weddings a few years ago and got an education on the importance of great socks. Currently I wear Smart Wool or Nike wick a ways for weddings and golf.

Foot comfort is important to me.

A+ on the smart wool. Best socks I have ever owned

Hopefully this link works: http://fb.me/HrkoqH6u

Check out the new colors for women line (low and tour profile) coming out in Jan!!!! Lime green, purple, and blue. I hope the men get lime green!!

where's the "bubba" pink?

Those are already available to purchase direct from Kentwool. They are available in Mens tour profile and women tour & low profile.

Back