Last FB game of the year for us is Friday.

Will be seeking out another good hefeweizen (my fav!) for the weekend! Recommendations?

Last FB game of the year for us is Friday.

Will be seeking out another good hefeweizen (my fav!) for the weekend! Recommendations?

You just need a good beer. Bud light or Coors light should be perfect haha

You just need a good beer. Bud light or Coors light should be perfect haha

Haha, true that. But you know this Oklahoma crap in domestics is all water!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, true that. But you know this Oklahoma crap in domestics is all water!

Thats true, well just sneak on across the red river and get you some good Texas beer lol

I will fed ex or UPS you a case if you want me to haha

Thats true, well just sneak on across the red river and get you some good Texas beer lol

I will fed ex or UPS you a case if you want me to haha

I used to load up every time I went, the Tulsa area is too damn far to drive down there for beer now though lol!

I used to load up every time I went, the Tulsa area is too damn far to drive down there for beer now though lol!

How far are y'all from Winstar? Me and some of my buddies used to go there a lot. Still do every once in a while.

SethO hooked me up with some Newcastle Brown Ale last weekend and I have grown fond of it!

Gray, if you like brown ales, give Brooklyn Brown Ale a run. It is a bit hoppier than most brown ales, and has a light coffee overtone. It is a beer to have with burgers or stews, etc.

Tried a tequila enfused beer the other day called Desperados,sounds awfull but lovely.

JB i want to live in worldofbeer! That is the best selection of beers I've ever seen in a bar, we are lucky to have a dozen beers in most uk bars!

I'm with you on the Desperados!! Didn't expect to like it but were actually very nice.
BAD Headche the next morning though!

Usually a Stella Artois or Guiness man though.

Desperados I like but they are very sweeeeeeet. A tequila infused beer, from France? That shouldn't work at all.

I agree, shouldn't work but somehow does.
I tried a lager shandy with ginger beer rather than lemonade the other day, very nice when you are on the soft(ish) stuff.

I don't know if anybody has seen this, but there is a new show on the discovery channel that is called "Brewmasters". It is hosted by the owner of Dogfish brewery. It is about his travels around the world to make their awesome and different beers. It starts on Nov. 21st. Enjoy.

I don't know if anybody has seen this, but there is a new show on the discovery channel that is called "Brewmasters". It is hosted by the owner of Dogfish brewery. It is about his travels around the world to make their awesome and different beers. It starts on Nov. 21st. Enjoy.

Actually just came to this thread to bring that up. Looks interesting, a show about making beer that is really good...

YES!

My winter hobby is beer making- I can't wait to se pe the show, I'm about to start a Xmas ale this week.

My winter hobby is beer making- I can't wait to se pe the show, I'm about to start a Xmas ale this week.

CG, you have some if the coolest hobbies ever. Seriously, I'm mucho jealous.

I have a kit to brew with, but I am trying to find a small chest freeze to convert to a keg-a-rator. I don't want to have to mess with bottling at all.

Sweetwater Motor Boat is one of my favorite seasonal brews.

Right now I'm stocked up on Sweetwater 420 and Dogfishhead 90 Minute IPA... two of my favorites.

A Stella taste pretty good on a hot summer day while on the links. But, I seem to fill up my bag cooler (best golf bag accessory ever IMO) mostly with good old Banquet Beer.

I like a frosted mug of Schlabst.

Kevin

CG, you have some if the coolest hobbies ever. Seriously, I'm mucho jealous.

Lol im just ADD- have to keep busy at all times haha

I'm such a varied traveler, lol. Liz and I went to a winery a couple weeks ag with another couple. Tasted all sorts of wine, bought several varieties, then went to a brewery to watch the Huskers game, lol. The two don't mix well, but they had a great brew.

anyone ever in Central Massachusetts - GREAT MICRO BREW CO. - Wachusett Brewing Company - great beers and ales - seasonal and some year round stuff - the pride of Westminster Massachusetts! (The two best are Ryde Beer and Wachusett Blueberry) also for pumkin brews - cambridge brewing co. -Great pumpkin ale is killer

I figured I had to prove my age after holding court in the junior golf forum putter talk....... sorry about that

Back