What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
picked up my new Mizuno JPX 800 Pro last Thursday. Played a round with it last saturday and one session at the range. I am loving them so far....

A dozen e5 balls and a TM Targa Tour glove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with e5's, Seth. I'll be interested to see how they work for you.

A dozen e5 balls and a TM Targa Tour glove.

I found a mint e5 while playing in scranton a few weeks ago. I like it a lot. Once I run out of my current stock on Nike's, Wilson's, and Srixon I will be making a big switch to Bridgestone balls. I really liked the rx series and have enjoyed the e6 i've been testing too.

another Bridgestone convert!
I found a mint e5 while playing in scranton a few weeks ago. I like it a lot. Once I run out of my current stock on Nike's, Wilson's, and Srixon I will be making a big switch to Bridgestone balls. I really liked the rx series and have enjoyed the e6 i've been testing too.

Picked up a dozen yellow e6's today also drooled a bit over the Burner 2.0's and the x24's while I was there.

did the store have a good supply of them?
Picked up a dozen yellow e6's today also drooled a bit over the Burner 2.0's and the x24's while I was there.

Thanks guys. TC had some good things to say about these in a phone convo that we had. I am hoping that the softer cover will treat me well on the greenside.

Just a couple gloves today

did the store have a good supply of them?

Yes, this was at the Dicks Sporting Goods at least 10 dozen or so that I saw in the middle isle.

Yes, this was at the Dicks Sporting Goods at least 10 dozen or so that I saw in the middle isle.

I was in Dicks yesterday and picked up some too. Thats the only place Ive seen them so far.

Middle aise treatment! Nice!

New at the Monkey Disco and now in my bag.
IMAG0070.jpg

A dozen of :taylormade: TP reds. I was at Walmart for some other stuff, and at $21.- I couldn't pass it up.

A :taylormade: Spider centre shaft putter because it does not miss from 5ft!

not today but i got tw 08 for the xbox360

Purchased 2 groupon tickets for half off a round of golf at Keith Hills Country Club. Have not played there yet but it looks pretty nice and at $22 it was a pretty sweet deal

picked up some adidas powerband 2.0 today from dicks. They were on sale for $30 so i figured I had to get them. They are really confortable and they look great too!

Travis Matthew Hat and Belt on sale at gpp
1518.jpg

1634.jpg

and since I was already going to be paying shipping
2 Dozen pentas (at $30/dozen I couldn't pass them up!)

nice deal on the pentas there -

i just purchased 3 dg spinner shafts for my wedges. Should be here friday - and im going straight to the shop to have em put on! I have two 60 degree wedges - so im gonna demo one side by side - cant wait to see the difference.

i just purchased 3 dg spinner shafts for my wedges. Should be here friday - and im going straight to the shop to have em put on! I have two 60 degree wedges - so im gonna demo one side by side - cant wait to see the difference.

where did you order the spinners from?

Capture-4.png

Picked up a pair of Ashworth Travelocity Flat Front Pants in Lt. Grey from TGW for $30, they say they were originally $86. I love close out sales!

Capture-4.png

Picked up a pair of Ashworth Travelocity Flat Front Pants in Lt. Grey from TGW for $30, they say they were originally $86. I love close out sales!

did you get them with or without the gnome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back