Contest - True Temper DG Spinner Shafts

Congrats to the winners. Think I'm going to pick up one of these and try it

congrats everyone! The Spin-tuation was my favorite!

Congrats !!!!

Congrats guys! Now we are all looking forward to seeing the newly shafted wedges!

Congratz all

Congratulation everyone. I'm sure you'll love them. Thanks to THP and TrueTemper for a shot at an exceptional product and contest.

Congrats to all the winners. Way to go guys, can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I am absolutely pumped to be trying these shafts out. If I like them enough, I may just have to do all the wedges up pretty with new spinner shafts!

This will also be my first shaft sent to be Vibrant... gotta commemorate the "whirling dervish"!

I am absolutely pumped to be trying these shafts out. If I like them enough, I may just have to do all the wedges up pretty with new spinner shafts!

This will also be my first shaft sent to be Vibrant... gotta commemorate the "whirling dervish"!

Congrats Gus, can't wait to see it Vibranted.

Are there different flex options on these? I would imagine so but I'm having a hard time finding anything other than "wedge flex" I want the same stiffness as the x100's that I currently have in my vokeys.

nice gus congrats - when we get together to hit the course i cant wait to see ya hit this thing!!!

Are there different flex options on these? I would imagine so but I'm having a hard time finding anything other than "wedge flex" I want the same stiffness as the x100's that I currently have in my vokeys.

Im convinced nobody reads the threads or listens to the radio show. At least not contest entries. :alien:

There is an entire segment on the radio show with the shaft creator on the different flexes that they have in this, and why.

Im convinced nobody reads the threads or listens to the radio show. At least not contest entries. :alien:

There is an entire segment on the radio show with the shaft creator on the different flexes that they have in this, and why.

i listened and read - but i had to double check what i read lol. I knew there were two diff types - but could not remember which was for which. Didnt help that the fairwaygolfusa - had theirs reversed.

**I spoke with the salesman today - he said yesterday was the first day they could sell them - via true temper. Their website programmer had swapped the info - that was the mistake. the man I spoke with said they are a performance fitting center for true temper. Also i posted on True Temper FB page asking about where they could be purchased - and they directed me to their fitting centers webpage - I checked the webpage and fairwaygolfusa is a certfied center. So all is good!

So i should have them in hand by friday - hopefully! Cant wait to see what these babies can do.

Flexes are :

Wedge flex 124g version

Wedge + flex 131g version

SWEET!!!! THP and True Temper ROCK!!!

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners, you are really going to enjoy these shafts.

Back