EvolveGolf epoch s3 Tee Review

All I know is I officially LEARNT my lesson haha.

Real quick too, One-T/P4B, did you use the fitting guide from the website to determine tee height?
Sure did, although now that I'm swinging the Bridgestone I better get out and do it again, thanks for the reminder!

I had purchased some of the older Epochs and since using these Evolve Epochs, I am going to go back and put a line on the old ones, it really works.

I had purchased some of the older Epochs and since using these Evolve Epochs, I am going to go back and put a line on the old ones, it really works.
Smart thinking dude, you're a genius! I love that line too, I use it way more than I even thought I would, every single shot with a driver!!

Smart thinking dude, you're a genius! I love that line too, I use it way more than I even thought I would, every single shot with a driver!!

yeah, thats what the other kids in my Kindergarten class say.

I bought a few of these at Martin's PGA Superstore and used them on my beach trip. They really did work amazing for a plastic tee, no warping and I didn't bend or break a single tee in 4 days. I have to say the mini tee's are the best thing ever but like the review said sometimes those suckers will fly a good 20 yards. I lost 1 of those on the 2nd hole. Overall I highly recommend these tee's and I think going forward the wood tee is retired in my bag. I'm gonna order a set of the s3 tee's to try the teeing system next and hope to see a difference in driver sweet spot contact. Will keep this thread posted on my thoughts there.

What size are people using? 2.75" or 3.25"?

I bought some of these and have now played two 9 hole rounds of golf with them, the first round first hole I lost it no idea where it flew off to, the 2nd hole I broke another one in half. But after those 2 holes I've had the same long and short for the next 16 holes so they are definitely durable. Ball flight has been consistent now that I'm teeing the ball the same height every time and the small tee's are wonderful for par 3's or when I tee off with my hybrid or 3 wood.

I bought the 2.75" since the lines are the same and the recommendation for my Diablo Edge puts enough tee in the ground for stability.

so after using these so much I have decided that I am going to mark my regular EPOCH tees with a sharpie so I can turn them into s3 tees. I mean, they are still EPOCHS I just like the driver line, keeps me consistent.

I love these tees - it really is simple to set it up so your sweet spot hits it right each time- just have to make your swing the same each time lol therein lies the hard part

so after using these so much I have decided that I am going to mark my regular EPOCH tees with a sharpie so I can turn them into s3 tees. I mean, they are still EPOCHS I just like the driver line, keeps me consistent.
Good thinking buddy, I'm still loving the epoch tees myself, haven't used a wooden tee since actually (unless I use a broken one on a par 3).

Good thinking buddy, I'm still loving the epoch tees myself, haven't used a wooden tee since actually (unless I use a broken one on a par 3).

I just broke my second epoch tee in 2 months. These things are money!
To think they were handing them out at the 1st on every course in WPB. At this rate I won't need to get any in may since I'll still have all but 5 of my original ones!

haha, thats the only tim eI use a wooden tee as well

I got to emit I don't even use a broken wood tee on par 3's now, I'm using the 1 1/2" Epoch tees. Love these tees. Now when they go flyin after a tee shot I look for 'em. LOL

I got to emit I don't even use a broken wood tee on par 3's now, I'm using the 1 1/2" Epoch tees. Love these tees. Now when they go flyin after a tee shot I look for 'em. LOL

hahaha....I like it, I do too buddy! minus the wooden tee thing.

I love the Epoch's I got from TC. Let a buddy of mine try one, had to threaten him to keep him away from the couple I have left!!

Epoch's are the best tees period.

I still have three Epochs left from the Outing 6 weeks ago. I can't remember how many were in the small package they gave us, but it wasn't more than 8-10. I've played 6-7 times with them and they are hard to break (not impossible). I will be sad when they are gone, but I think I'm going to pick up the s3's to replace them.

Back