Old School vs The Hangover

Your language is offensive.

"Earmuffs!!"

"Tastes like college..."

Loved both movies but The Hangover had me laughing most. This song in particular...

"What do tigers dream of when they take their little tiger snooze?
Do they dream of mauling zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit?
Don't you worry your pretty striped head, we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed.
And then we're gonna find our best friend Doug, and then we're gonna give him a best friend hug.
Doug, Doug, oh, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug, Doug!
But if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers.....,
Well then we're **** out of luck."

I like Old School better than The Hangover.

The Hangover is good, but Old School is a classic. Ferrell, Vaughan, and Luke Wilson are so good together in that movie...

i am a big fan of Step Brothers as well....

Prestige Worldwide!!

I'd have to vote for Old School although The Hangover surprised me, I went into the theater not expecting it to be that funny and it was quite good.

I like Old School better than The Hangover.

The Hangover is good, but Old School is a classic. Ferrell, Vaughan, and Luke Wilson are so good together in that movie...

i am a big fan of Step Brothers as well....

Prestige Worldwide!!

Boats and Ho's

Randy F&$(#in Jackson. I mean, your not going to run into Randy Jackson and NOT get his autograph

I find your language offensive One-T. hahahahah.

I had to watch the hangover again yesterday.

Both great movies, many great lines Old School was the original and Hangover did way better at the box office. For me it's a close call. Lest we forget Anchorman and Talladega Nights as well.

Paging Dr. ******!

"Whatever happens tonight, I won't ever ever speak a word of it. Seriously. I don't care what happens. I don't care if we kill someone. You heard me, it's Sin City."

Hangover all the way!

yeah, i'd have to throw anchorman in the mix as well.

"LOUD NOISES!!!"

its called Sex Panther

I´m a big fan of Will Farrell, the dude almost never misses, but the dudes in the Hangover really kicked some butt, I think the Hangover takes it by a nose.

Back