THP FF Week 9 Thread

Lol. Looks likePercy wasnt too hurt. Damnit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTB a RB in league 2 please! ha...

MY QB is tearing it up, kinda like my Longhorns-lol

Yeah, I tried to get Colt or anyone with a pulse but someone beat me to it. My QB situationl looks pretty bad for the rest of the year.

I have Eli Manning if your interested. Very easy schedule the rest of the way, and has put up good numbers the last 3 weeks.

Peterson has terrible rushing numbers and receiving numbers and still finds a way to put up 22 points. :angry:

And as soon as I type that he catches a 30 yard pass, I will shut up now lol

Manning for my 1st born child?

It's starting to look like I'm going to be taking over the SB crown here.

Im so pissed that I had Hernandez on the bench.

Well I came all the way back on Biggsy, but the Giants were blowing out the seahawks so bad that Eli didnt throw a single pass the whole 4th quarter so I could not increase my lead, then the giants win on a 9 minute drive (all run plays) to drain the clock so Mike williams didnt get a chance to score any points either in the 4th. Only up by 2 with Colts K still going and he has Jennings left. Not looking good.

Thank you beanie for getting -2 yards on your 1 carry today. You cost me a W.

You'll still be fine with three WRs going tomorrow night.

I see you didnt start Stafford as well. Thats got to hurt.

Well with that last 20+ yard catch by Jennings, Biggsy has beaten me. Props to biggsy for going with the chargers 5th string WR and him getting 100 yards and 2 tds today.

Well I guess someone had to be OEM's first. Congrats dude. I will gladly take the title off your hands if that is what you want

I see you didnt start Stafford as well. Thats got to hurt.
I honestly didn't even think too much about starting Ryan over Stafford.
I always feel better about wrong decisions that I didn't kill myself making.

I'm more upset about picking up Stallworth instead of Spurlock for my one week fill-in.

Why you already giving up? You still have the steelers d left and only down by 9.

I'm a realist. D is not going to get me a win. Austin needed to get me some points and he got me nothing. I'd be stunned if I won this one.

I'm a realist. D is not going to get me a win. Austin needed to get me some points and he got me nothing. I'd be stunned if I won this one.

Dude your down by 9. Game is not out of reach by any means. Im not sure why you think its already over? 3 sacks, fumble recovery and a pick and you would probably win, unless the bengals score about 30.

Receive Jamaal Charles, KC RB from Golfer to Bench
Receive Michael Bush, Oak RB from Golfer to Bench
Receive Danny Amendola, StL WR from Golfer to Bench
Send Miles Austin, Dal WR from WR to Golfer
Send Mario Manningham, NYG WR from Bench to Golfer
Send Marcel Reece, Oak RB from Bench to Golfer

Thoughts?

I like getting Charles and Michael Bush. Austin should bounce back and have some games. Manningham is exciting to watch lol

I like getting Charles and Michael Bush. Austin should bounce back and have some games. Manningham is exciting to watch lol

I hope it goes threw, might have to tweak it a bit tho.

Ok game time! Don't throw it to T.O., Ochocinco, or Mike Wallace! haha

Damn you, TO! I was actually starting to get a little hopeful there..

Back