TaylorMade R11 Driver in Ghost

I would game it in a heartbeat. I don't mind the color at all and I am sure that black drivers looked weird to older players after looking down on a persimmon wood all their lives.

seems as though OEM kevin was right! pics have been added to the first post.

i love the look myself! i can't wait to see some in hand pics or even see one in person. i think taylormade has hit a homerun with this driver!!!!

Is OEM using facebook now as well? Dang it, I cant see the pics!!!!

Based on the pictures I like the white cobra driver better in the looks dept. Interested to try it.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I guess I may be old fashioned in some ways, but I am having a tough time getting on this whole "ghosting" train. I am not ruling out the possibility of softening my stance once I hit the club, but from a aesthetic standpoint... I just don't get it. :confused2:

If it turns you on enough at address where it can make an appreciable difference in your golf game though, I'm all for it.

Loving what I see so far. Clean white look on top and some bad a$$ tech looking stuff on the bottom. And open, closed or neutral face option? Thats sick

ugh...I will have to stay out of this thread...the excitement of seeing the pics is killing me

I think it would look a little better with a lighter color on the face of the club instead of the dark. That is something I liked about the looks of the Cobra. I'm wondering how the adjustment on the bottom of the club works

So what color will the shaft be? My guess is white. Has to be white. Right?

so OEM sent me the pics and I have ot say I love it!!! I would guess the shaft would be white

So what color will the shaft be? My guess is white. Has to be white. Right?

With that color scheme they can keep the same white/red split stock shafts they've been using for the R9 series.

The SuperFast Burner 2.0 is also white.

The shafts though I don't think are...

With that color scheme they can keep the same white/red split stock shafts they've been using for the R9 series.

a stock FUBUKI shaft would look good in it. White shaft with the Black lettering
fubikilg.JPG

I hope they dont keep the same shafts, that would be dissapointing. Id rather see something new and all white and for the love of the long ball please make a decent head cover too.

i hope they dont keep the same shafts, that would be dissapointing. Id rather see something new and all white and for the love of the long ball please make a decent head cover too.

listen to oem taylormade
Spoiler
though it will be hard to replace my daphne headcover

I hope they dont keep the same shafts, that would be dissapointing. Id rather see something new and all white and for the love of the long ball please make a decent head cover too.

I don't think they'll keep the same shafts but the color scheme could be similar. All white with the black highlights like my beloved Fubuki as ddec pointed out would be tight. +1 on the head cover. Decent would be a massive upgrade.

I'm going to echo the thoughts here. The stock shafts need some work imo. I would love to see a good stock shaft coming with these. If TM hasn't notice, a few other companies are doing just that. Love the looks though. I do like the Supertri a tad more as far as color scheme but I don't think I could resist this club.

Actually looking at that white in the Fubuki and looking at the white R11 I think they may be different shades of white. Whatever they do Im sure it will look good and if not a lot of us will be making a change anyway, specially if its Motore

Actually looking at that white in the Fubuki and looking at the white R11 I think they may be different shades of white. Whatever they do Im sure it will look good and if not a lot of us will be making a change anyway, specially if its Motore

Isn't that the 3rd Molinari brother? Motore Molinari? :D

Due to embargo dates not being up, the pictures have been removed. Thank you.

Any clue when the Embargo Dates will be passed? This driver interests me very much.

I agree, I finally got to see what it looks like and I love it. I like the look of the Cobra, but I really do not want a limited edition driver....thats blah to me

Back