golf4life

Grip n rip
Reaction score
Handicap
For the past few years, my 9 year old son has started to create his own comic strips. He is pretty creative and the strips are pretty entertaining. Well, lately his humor is getting a little bit darker, and to me, funnier.

Here is one he wrote this week. It actually cracked me up, and I don't crack up that easily.

logan1.jpg

I may add some more as he continues to write these.

I love it! Keep on sending them. The next Seinfeld?

Haha. Thats pretty good.

HAHA. Thats a very smart creative kid you got there.

lol that's great. If THP the Magazine needs a comic strip writer or if Seth needs help with the graphic designs we know who to call now lol

Thanks guys. He is pretty smart, and a little devious.

Anyways, he just showed me this one too. At first glance, it didn't look too much different than his usual comics with some poor dude in a perilous situation, in this case, riding the "death slide"

deathslide1.jpg

But if you look closely, you'll see the part that again cracked me up, below is the close up of the "worst part" of the death slide:

deathslide2.jpg

Now, I'm not even sure how he knows who Justin Bieber is, let alone that he has (correctly) deduced how bad he is, but I think this is great, having to slide past Bieber playing music is worse than rockets and sharp edges and the like.

Hahahahah these are funny. Thats some talent right there!

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!

Pretty good stuff.

That's pretty awesome G4L!! Smart kid, recognizing the evils of Beiber!! That is so my humor!! Awesome!

Smart kid and funny too

LMAO at "I cheated"!

WOW....

Me and your son would get along VERY well.
Thanks guys. He is pretty smart, and a little devious.

Anyways, he just showed me this one too. At first glance, it didn't look too much different than his usual comics with some poor dude in a perilous situation, in this case, riding the "death slide"

deathslide1.jpg

But if you look closely, you'll see the part that again cracked me up, below is the close up of the "worst part" of the death slide:

deathslide2.jpg

Now, I'm not even sure how he knows who Justin Bieber is, let alone that he has (correctly) deduced how bad he is, but I think this is great, having to slide past Bieber playing music is worse than rockets and sharp edges and the like.

Back