Mizuno MP T-11 Wedge

very cool Hanks...I need to either crap or get off the pot, I keep coming to this thread wanting these wedges and those shafts. Time to make a phone call, hehe

well, after a good 27 hole marathon last friday i can undoubtably say that i am falling in love with these wedges. the chrome head can be tough to combat in the sun but that would seriously be my only complaint. i'm starting to get fully adjusted to these and i just don't believe that there's anything else out there that i'd want. i am to the point where i can play with shot trajectory and try to dictate ball reaction into/onto the green. they are incredibly spinny, especially with a ball like the b330rxs. my only concern will be seeing how long these quad cut grooves maintain themselves at their peak. i need to not practice so much with them, lol

well, after a good 27 hole marathon last friday i can undoubtably say that i am falling in love with these wedges. the chrome head can be tough to combat in the sun but that would seriously be my only complaint. i'm starting to get fully adjusted to these and i just don't believe that there's anything else out there that i'd want. i am to the point where i can play with shot trajectory and try to dictate ball reaction into/onto the green. they are incredibly spinny, especially with a ball like the b330rxs. my only concern will be seeing how long these quad cut grooves maintain themselves at their peak. i need to not practice so much with them, lol

Great stuff TC. I love these wedges more and more as I hit with them. I dont see as much spin with the Burner balls as I do with the B330-s but the ball flight is predictable and consistent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff TC. I love these wedges more and more as I hit with them. I dont see as much spin with the Burner balls as I do with the B330-s but the ball flight is predictable and consistent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, i'm sure the ball has a bit to do with it for sure, and i wouldn't expect you to see as much out of that burner as you do your b330s. glad you like them.

Golf4life was using these the other day during our round. I couldn't believe how much spin he was getting on his shots.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear they're working out for you TC...I'm eyeing a set of these wedges myself!

Glad to hear they're working out for you TC...I'm eyeing a set of these wedges myself!

thanks, i think you'll be very happy with them. i've spent some time testing the xft and i find the mpt 11/spinner shaft combo to be much better for me. although the face plate changeability would be nice.

Golf4life was using these the other day during our round. I couldn't believe how much spin he was getting on his shots.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Yeah.... the more I play them, the more I like these wedges. I think the forged head and spinner shaft combo is hard to beat. I love the heavy weight and the feel is amazing. I'm very confident with these hitting all kinds of different shots, but am particularly fond of the high pitch shots I can hit with these. And yes, spinning the ball is no issue with these, even with the new groove rule grooves.

Wondering if anyone could compare scratch 1018 wedges with the new mizunos. I think I have narrowed it down to these 2. I'am a digger and i'm wondering if the mp t11's will work for a digger.

Wondering if anyone could compare scratch 1018 wedges with the new mizunos. I think I have narrowed it down to these 2. I'am a digger and i'm wondering if the mp t11's will work for a digger.

I think they do. The grind on them really helps with that. I have compared a higher lofted wedge between the two. I have a 60* in both models. I prefer the feel and weighing of the Mizuno. I also much prefer the DG Spinner that is stock in it.

thanks for your feedback. I just ordered a 54 and 58. If they feel anywhere near as good as my 800 pros I'll be happy.

thanks for your feedback. I just ordered a 54 and 58. If they feel anywhere near as good as my 800 pros I'll be happy.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, rob.

Found one of these from my boy willpga, brand new, 60* and its already been shipped. woooo

Found one of these from my boy willpga, brand new, 60* and its already been shipped. woooo

like i told you, be prepared to buy the others.

haha, don't hold your breath buddy. i'm cheap!

willpga on the bay. The dude has buckles, hats, socks, grips, clubs and most importantly MPT-11 wedges. hehe Merry Christmas OEM!!

willpga on the bay. The dude has buckles, hats, socks, grips, clubs and most importantly MPT-11 wedges. hehe Merry Christmas OEM!!

he's not the only seller with some killer stuff dude. you never know, i might surprise you.

Spoiler
but you're a snob and won't use the chrome finish

*TC shops for NBT-11 wedges*

he's not the only seller with some killer stuff dude. you never know, i might surprise you.

Spoiler
but you're a snob and won't use the chrome finish

Negative on the chrome Ghost Rider! I mean Pale Rider.

Negative on the chrome Ghost Rider! I mean Pale Rider.

serious golfers use chrome! go ahead and buy the other two wedges dude, stop fooling yourself.

serious golfers use chrome! go ahead and buy the other two wedges dude, stop fooling yourself.

Im waiting for willpga to catch a few more falling off the Mizuno truck and list them. haha jk but for real yo he needs to list some more that I dont have to bid on, OEM doesnt bid on stuff.

Im waiting for willpga to catch a few more falling off the Mizuno truck and list them. haha jk but for real yo he needs to list some more that I dont have to bid on, OEM doesnt bid on stuff.

note to all top rated sellers: OEM doesn't bid, take notice!!! hahaha

note to all top rated sellers: OEM doesn't bid, take notice!!! hahaha

Nope! Bidding just leads to regret and dissapointment. Buy Now is where its at! And soon I will snag the 52* and 56* MTP's

Back